Chapter 20

Mariah POV

Recap:

" Come in!" I yelled loud enough for whomever can hear me. The person came in and I couldn't believe my eyes.

" P-Prince." I said shocked and excited.

" It's me." Prince said smiling and holding his arms out for an hug. Instead I screamed in happiness and jumped into his arms. I am so happy to see Prince. I gave him a kiss and OH! How muched I missed these lips. I hear someone clearing their throat and I stopped kissing Prince and saw Ray standing there.

" Don't forget im still here and Prince you have an hour to spend with her." Ray said and left. But why isn't Prince trying to help me escape. Prince kissed me on my lips and my neck.

" Prince s-stop." I moaned and Prince stop kissing me.

" What is it." He asked.

" Why aren't you trying to help me escape?"

" Ok, Mariah I have to talk to you about something." He paused and I motioned for him to keep going." Ok, I think your better here with Ray."

" Why." I asked concerned.

" Mariah im not a sweet and lovable guy im something like a killer. I love you Mariah but this relationship between you and I isn't going to work. I still love you though and im never going to hurt you, ok." Prince said putting a smile on his face. This is going to be harder then I thought to tell him about the pregnancy and about Ray bonding me and I know he isn't going to be happy. Even though Prince say he's something like a killer I still had some love for him. Guilt started to build in my stomach. I knew I shouldn't never went with Ray's choice but it was for the best.

" Is there something wrong. I knew I should've never told you." Prince said putting his head in his hand. I gulped and shook my head as an yes. The truth has to be told, right?

----------------------------

Well here's you your chapter for the day. Yeah, Yeah, I know it was short, but remember to stay mindless! But I have 1 question for you.

- Do you think Prince is going to be mad at Ray for bonding Mariah and having sex with her?

Vote. Comment. Read.