Chapter 3

Next Day

I woke up with an knock on the door. I look to my right and didn't see prince next to me. Thank god.

"Come in!" I said yawning.

The person opened up the door and it was Anne.

"Goodmorning," she bowed" I need you to get up please for I can get you cleaned up. The master said you was meeting his parents today. Here goes your bathing towel and dry off towel." She said as she handed me my stuff.

"I will be back in 15 minutes." She said as she walked out.

Ok really who do she think I am,"I will be back in 15 minutes." I said mocking her. And didn't I tell princeton im not meeting his parents. We didn't meet each other in town or something, he kidnapped me for god's sake. I got up and went in the bathroom and showered. I saw some men shampoo and picked it up and washed my hair. I turned around to wash the back of my hair until I saw prince looking at me.

"Get out!" I yelled.

He smirked"Hurry up, my mom won't to meet you bad."

"Ok then.Bye" I said.

Then the next thing I notice he's in the shower with me. Gosh he can be so cute when he's getting wet.

"Thanks." He said.

"Stop reading my mind you jerk." I said punching his arm.

"But you said I was sexy." He said and looked down.

I looked down and gasped. I covered my main parts of my body and blushed in embarrassment.

"Come on. I was enjoying the show." Prince said pouting.

"Get out!" I said pointing towards the door.

"Meany,but just hurry." He said getting out the shower.

I got out of the shower and dried myself off putting on my clean underwear, and bra, then put on some clothes that Anne gave me. I left the bathroom to be meeted by prince again.

"About time.'' He said sighing.

"Don't rush me." I said.

"Ok lets go meet my parents and get it over with.'' Prince said.

"Umm excuse me I said I was not meeting your parents." I said.

"Do we have to through this again." He said groaning.

"Im not meeting your parents." I demanded.

His eyes turned pitch black and he rushed over to me. As many of times I have seen him angry it didn't scare me but now im SCARED.I ran by the dresser and picked up a piece of glass and stabbed him with it and blood started traveling down him.

"Little girl you know what." He said walking towards me.

I stepped back and bumped into the wall.He pinned me on the walk and put both hands on the wall.

"Please don't b-."I said but before I even could've got my last word out,he bit me.

----------------------------

Well thats its for tonight!

Vote.Comment.Read.