Chapter 9

I decided to connect with Prince through my mind, hopefully he's going to connect back. It feels like I've been sitting in this room for days! Im craving for blood and if I don't have any I would probably be dead in the next couple hours.

' Prince.' I said hopefully he would be able to connect with me.

' Mariah where are you.'

' I don't know. Prince can you come and get me please.'

' Who ar-.' Then the line disconnected. I tried, tried, and tried to connect back with Prince but it wasn't working. I knew who disconnected us, Ray. My throat was getting dry and I needed blood fast and I know this wasn't the right choice but I had to connect with Ray or otherwise I wouldn't have blood.

' Ray I need blood. Can you bring me some please.'

' Oh so now you want to beg.'

' Ray.'

' Ok.' He said before the line disconnected. The door squeaked a litte and I looked up and saw Ray. I was so happy to see the blood except for the person who was holding it. Ray came and sat on the bed next to me and handed me the bottle of blood. I drunk the blood tasting every swig that ran down my throat.

" Ray why are you doing this." I asked calmly.

" I don't know, its just every since I laid eyes on you. I felt in love with you and I-I can't even focus right when you aren't around." Ray said on the verge of crying. And thats when he started crying. Wow, Ray is actually crying and how tough he's suppose to be. But prince bonded me, and I love him to.

" Its okay Ray." I said comforting him.

" No mariah its not okay." He said. Just then I hear someone trying to connect with me.

' Mariah can you hear me.'

' Yes prince I hear you.' I said excited.

' Where are you.'

" Im at R-" I say before the line disconnected again. I looked at Ray and he looked angry. Damn, I forgot he can hear through my mind to.

" Ray-" I say before he ended up slapping me across the face and once again I blacked out.

Help me.

----------------------------

Poor mariah. Anyways thats it for tonight. Love you guys!

Vote.Comment.Read.