Chapter 37

I groan and my eyes flutter open.

"Where am I?" I ask no one in particular.

When I don't receive a response, I remember what happened and quickly sit up.

"Evan?" I ask and look around.

I'm in a cave of some sort. The walls are dark and I can't see the ceiling. It must go on for miles. I stand up and immediately feel nauseous. I feel a strong urge to lie down and go back to sleep but I know that I can't do that.

Especially not now.

"Evan?" I call out, louder that before. "Girls?"

All of a sudden a gust of wind blows past me and I shiver. Oh no. The cold isn't good for a fire fairy. Luckily I'm a fire fairy. I look around and find a stick. I take the end of my shirt and rip it before wrapping the material around the end of the stick.

"Everlasting flame."

I soon get warmer and start to walk around, looking for my boyfriend or my friends or anyone really. I am probably walking for about twenty minutes when I feel worse than before. My head is throbbing and all I want to do is lie down. I feel as if I haven't slept in days.

"Hello?!" Someone calls out in the distance.

If I was tired before I am wide awake now. The voice is familiar.

"Jenna!" I call out and begin to run in the direction of the shout.

It isn't until my fire illuminates the room that I see that she and all of my friends are trapped in green bubbles. Jenna is the only one awake.

"What happened?" I ask as I rush forward. "Who did this?"

"Rose you need to get out of here, now!" She yells at me. "The Trix did this. They knew we would be here! It's a trap!"

"Where is here?" I whisper.

"We're in the Omega Dimension."

"I thought it was the Oblivion dimension." I say.

"This is so much worse. The oblivion dimension knows your fears and uses holograms to make you scared. The omega dimension can make them real. Now go find Evan before it's too late. We will be fine."

"You will be, but Rose won't." A voice says behind me.

That is the last thing I hear before I am falling again. When I open my eyes we are back on the hovercraft. I look down and see that I am strapped into my chair.

"Rose?" I look next to me and Evan is seated there.

"Evan." I smile. "What's happening?"

"The Trix put me here a few days ago. They said I had to wait for you to wake up. I was scared that you were in a coma or something." He says and reaches out to grab my hand.

"Days?" I asked. "I was asleep for days? How many?!"

"Five."

I begin to feel sick again and close my eyes.

"What are we gonna do?" I ask. "How are supposed to save my parents, let alone escape?"