Chapter 6 Sapphire

THE MORNING AFTER.

It's morning and I wake up to an empty bed, for a minute I thought I dreamt what me and Drew had done.
I turn over and saw a letter on my bed, he told me he went out to get some stuff and will be back soon.
I hurry and get in the shower so about time he comes back I'll be out.
While I'm in the shower I start to reminisce about last night. Drew took me there and it was wonderful intimate and sensual. I never thought that if we actually took it there it would be that amazing. I honestly felt like we've been having sex for years not fucking but passionately having sex.
I hope that this doesn't change our relationship and make it weird between us.
Before I know it my thoughts take over and I look at the clock I've been in the shower for an hour. I smell bacon and coffee I hurry up and get out the shower and dry off , put some clothes on and go in the kitchen.
He has a buffet of food waffles, pancakes, bacon, sausages, eggs, grits, fruits with orange juice, apple juice, and coffee. It looks amazingly delicious.
"You made all of this."
"Yes I hope you like it, I know how indecisive you are I didn't want to wake you and ask what you wanted."
I look surprise he did all this for me "AWW thank you Drew I love it all and will take a little bit of everything!"
He laughs and fixes my plate "I guess we worked up a sweat last night."
I put my hands over my eyes embarrassed that we went all the way last night.
He pulled out my chair and kissed me on my lips, the sweetest kiss.
We start eating breakfast, everything taste so good we're talking about what last night meant to us. He told me he loves every inch of us together in that way. He wants it to continue like that not only with sex but actually dating.
He took me by surprise, I thought it was only sex but I can't deny that we owe it to ourselves to see what this can potentially be.
We both agree that we should give us a try, before we can actually kiss I hear a knock at my door.
I give Drew a kiss and answer the door
It's Chris, my face was shocked I haven't answered him all weekend and forgot he does these little pop ups.
"Can I come in? I had to drive all the way over here since somebody don't know how to answer her phone."
"No you can't, Drew is over here and he doesn't want or need to be in the middle of our stupidness."
He pushes the door open and see Drew at the table, they both have bad tampers so I try not to hype up the situation.
Before I know it my stomach starts to hurt and I no longer have the energy to argue with Chris.
I run to the living room bathroom I can feel my food coming back up.
Drew and Chris follows me to the bathroom sees me throwing up all my food.
"I guess the food wasn't that good since she threw it back up."
"The food was great and so was last night."
I really want to stand up and yell at them both but I honestly have no energy. I guess the food poisoning hasn't fully wore off yet.
I start sweating and shaking before I know it I'm passed out on the floor. Last thing I hear is Drew calling the ambulance and Chris calling Bri.
I wake up in a hospital bed not knowing what happened. The doctor enters the room and sees that I'm confused.
"Hello Ms.Jones I'm doctor McClarkin, I was assigned to your services today. I see your looking confused let me explain what happened. You threw up and fainted in your bathroom two gentleman brought you in and told me you've been throwing up and had food poisoning lately. We've ran some test on you and it shows you fainted because you haven't been able to keep anything down which caused dehydration. Don't worry the baby is doing fine we put you on iv so the baby can get all the natural fluids it's been missing."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" I yelled.

"Ms. Jones your having a baby your about 3 months pregnant, congratulations but since the look on your face shows you didn't know ill give you some alone time. There's people out here waiting for you I'll let them come in."
How could I be pregnant I show no signs at all I have no little pouch, I thought I had food poisoning.