Chapter 3 Vitamin C

A dose of Christian PLEASE.

OMG! I'm late for work again! I roll out of bed scrambling to get to my bathroom.
Montana looks at me nonchalantly, waiting to get her breakfast.
Finally I get my shit together and leave for work, "bye Bri see you later have a good day love you."
"Bye girlie love you more."
Driving my car listening to music making my way to work (the high school), thank God it's Friday.
Get to my office and I have 30 messages from Christian blowing up my phone (we just had another fight the day before). I don't have time to answer him or maybe I do and I just don't want to be bothered. What more has to happen before I cut him off completely.
Hours pass by with unruly students, annoying co-workers and a bitchy principle. I ask myself why the fuck do I continue working here, I honestly don't need this I own a business. But of course I stay here because I love these unruly brats, and I want to see them succeed.
It hits 3:00pm and I'm OFF, I say my goodbyes and I rush to my car.
I dial Bri to see what's up. "Hey sis just wondering what you're doing, when you get this call me back I'm off work and going home love you." She didn't answer so I left a voicemail.
I pull up to our building and guess who I see waiting for me Christian he normally does this when I don't answer his texts, so I'm not surprised to see him. Before getting out my car I say out loud "Lord please don't allow this man him see me sweat." Gosh damn he looks good, I could have literally taken him right here and right now on my car hood.
I finally get my act together, hold my head up strong grab my bags and go into my building. "Oh so you can't say hey."
I don't acknowledge that with a response, still acting pissed, which I should be but its so hard when he looks so fucking good and smells even better. He has on a black on black suit with black Christian Loubotin shoes he must of just got off of work.
Chris is a partner at a high in law firm, they pay him well and it shows.
He walks with me to the elevator still no words with us.
I can't help but smile which I'm so upset about ugh
He sees me smiling. "Oh I see you're not that mad your dimples are showing."
We get off at my floor, before I put my keys in the door I give Chris that DON'T FUCK WITH ME look.
He knows me so well "I won't." I hate that he knows me that well.
We get in the house and Montana runs pass me and goes straight to Chris, she always does that when he comes over.
"She knows who her daddy is and so do you."
I laugh and put my bags down, I call Montana and give her a great big hug and kiss then ask her how was her day.
"I'm going to take a shower, then we can order something to eat I'm starving."
"Okay, don't make me have to come in there and get you."
I just laugh and run the water.
While I'm in the shower I lean my head back and let the hot water run on me.
It feels so good, I go into deep thought showers are such a good time to think.
I snap out of it once I feel Chris staring at me, my room has a bathroom in it and my shower is glass. He looks at me with these seductive eyes, "what are you thinking about."
"Nothing."
I finally rinse off, hop out the shower and sit on my bed. I'm still in deep thought about me and Chris situationship, it's so annoying that I put myself through this knowing how it will end.
Chris knocks on my door, while I lotion up.
"Can I lotion your legs for you" I look at him with a blink stare. I honestly wanted to say no but my body said BITCH IF YOU DON'T LET THIS MAN LOTION YOUR BODY. "Don't even say no Shell, when you know I can read your body language."
I had no strength to fight the good fight, I know what Chris is capable of and so does my body.
While he squeezes the lotion in his hand,
my body sniffing up its crazy how he still has this affect on me.
He rubs the lotion in his hands and start massaging my feet and legs, OMG I'm going crazy.
My phone rings and I snap out of my arousal, it's Bri. "Hey sissy sorry I missed your call I was at the art studio."
"It's cool I was just letting you know I was on my way home, Chris is here now so you don't have to rush back."
She laughs when I told her Chris was at our home, she knows all about the Chris and Shell love season of dysfunctional.
"Okay I won't plus Johan asked me to dinner and then I'm going back to his place, most likely I'll see you in the morning."
I laugh, I know she's about to get her back blown out she's so in love with him it's beautiful honestly.
"I love you sissy be careful and tell Johan I said hey."
The phone hangs up and Chris gives me that slick smile. I know what he's thinking, we're going all the way and he's staying over, he might be right but I can't let him know that.
I point my finger to my legs and he nods "I'll get back to it, don't rush me" I just laugh at him.
He gets to my thigh and I start to throb, the touch of his hands just set my body temperature through the roof.
He sees how aroused I am, he leans over and kiss my lips. His lips are so soft and full it takes over mine. Both of our lips intertwine and it was like I saw fireworks for the very first time (I know that's cheesy).
He takes off my robe , I really wanted to say that's not why I let you come but the words escape me. He lays me on the bed and starts kissing my feet and works his way up, staring into my eyes talking to me without saying any words.
I smile and give him a nod that it's okay to keep making his way up.
He spreads my legs and starts to kiss my inner thigh, bitting and licking them.
I moan really loud, my body tenses up, he's about to take me where I haven't been in a long time, orgasm land it's literally perfect there.
He blows on my clitorus, teases me hate when he does that.
He starts to lick my clit up and down slow strokes making me go crazy, my pressure was up and my temperature was high.
He parts my two lips to get a better taste, he put his whole mouth on my clit and vibrate his tongue
THAT WAS IT I WAS GONE OFF IN ORGASM LAND.
I yell out "FUCK Chris", I arch my back upwards and pull his hair.
I try to push his head away I couldn't take it anymore, the overwhelming feeling of his tongue doing gymnastics on my clit.
He laughs "Stop babe, let me finish."
"I can't take it, please Chris stop I'm about to cum."
He looks up at me and smiles "Good I want you to, I want to taste all your sweet juices."
I couldn't take it anymore, I yell out a big moan and one giant "FUUUCCCCKKK YESSS." I made it to the mountain top and cum all in his mouth, he looked up at me and swallowed every bit of it.
He came back up and french kissed me back to life I swear after that I was D.O.A. I haven't met someone since Chris that could make me cum with just eating it. He's definitely talented.
He immediately got up and went in my bathroom and got a hot rag to clean me up, I was a mess.
I finally had the strength to get up and dress myself grey sweats, a white v-neck and my socks.
We went into the living room and watched tv and ordered Chinese food. I got fried dumplings with shrimp fried rice and he got spare rib tips with pork fired rice this food was the best around here. It was getting late so I decided to let Chris spend the night I know, what I allow will continue. Montana, Chris and I went to bed.
Me and Chris cuddled up watching the moon light, I feel myself dozing off. Finally I'm off to Lala land.
I wake up in the middle of the night horny as fuck wanting Chris more than I ever wanted him before. I look up to see if he's awake but he's dead to the world. I decide to take matters into my own hands.
I pull out his beautiful brown penis, it's hard already. I start sucking his penis going up and down slowly, he start to move but doesn't wake up. I start to speed up my strokes, go up and down with my wet mouth. He's finally awake and I see his light brown eyes in the mist of the darkness, he looks so pleased. I spit on his penis and suck it back up, I hear him moan yelling "shit Shell." I suck it again while stroking it with my hands, he has reached the mountain top. His hands grab my hair, pulling it for dear life, letting me know that he's about to combust all in my mouth. Right on time, the sweetest taste of cum touched my lips and slides down my throat. He put both of his hands on my face squeezed them together and kisses me forcefully.
It turns me on so much I pushed him back and climb on top of him, sliding his penis inside of me to take it for a ride.
We switch positions and did doggy style, he's pounding me from the back, hair pulled and head in the bed. I'm moaning cursing being filled. He slides his penis out and eats me from the back, this is my second orgasm I don't know how much more I can take.
He flips me to lay me on my back, legs wrapped around him pulling his hair and scratching his back. I hear him moan loud, breathing gets heavier and we are both in orgasm land. He sits me up on his lap still pounding me out hair pulling, moaning, back scratching we are both intertwined in one other. Finally we cum together as one linked in the mist of it all and we just sit there in position as he still inside me.
I slide off and we lay in our nakedness, finally we fall asleep.