Chapter 20 A night with Mr.McFarland

That is a picture of Shelby dress!

It's been two weeks since Collin and I shared that kiss. We still haven't went on a date, which I'm kind of happy about he makes me very nervous. He sends me flowers everyday, my home looks like a mini flower shop I didn't really take him as the romantic type. We talk on the phone almost every night but he's a horrible texter which works on my nerve. I haven't spoken to Chris or Drew since we said good night at the restaurant. Tiffany has Drew on such a tight leash, she's not letting him go anywhere near me. Chris won't answer my calls for whatever reason it's not like I went out and got engaged or pregnant. Brianna been spending more and more nights at Johan house so I haven't really seen to much of her.

Present Day.
I hear a loud knock at my door it's not even 8:00am. I honestly don't know who that could be and what's crazy I just laid down. Me and Collin been on the phone all night talking shit. We never get into details about our lives, all I know about him is he own a chain of businesses in New York he dabbles in everything. "Who is it knocking at my door this early and that loud" I get to the door and look through the peak hole it's Collin, what the fuck is he doing here I look awful. "Hold on a minute" I quickly run to my living room bathroom brush my teeth try to fix my hair but what's the use it's a curly mess. I have no makeup on but I guess this is a better time than any to show him how I look natural. I have on a satin white long bathrobe, I try to find clothes but the knocks get louder "Shelby open up, I don't care how you look." I come to the door knots in my stomach, I do one last deep breath and open the door. "Wow you look beautiful this morning Shelby, how did you sleep" as his blue eyes stare at every part of my body. "Thank you Collin, but why are you here? No I really didn't get any sleep since we just got off the phone 2 hours ago. What's in the box?" He has a huge black box with a satin black bow on top of it, it pretty much looks expensive. "Ah yes this is for you I would like it if you will accompany me to my company gala. It starts at 8pm I will bring my car and pick you up if you say yes. I really will like you there to meet my family friends and business partners."
"This is a bit much Collin we haven't had a first real date yet. Now your buying me gifts and asking me to come to your company's gala. It's all moving so fast Collin" he looks at me in confusion not really understanding why I want to put a break on this speeding train. He walks over to me, which has me nervous, intimidated,and sexual arouse all at the same time. As he's walking to me I start to back up so much that I hit my back on the wall "are you okay? I can tell I make you nervous and that's not my intention. I want you to be just as comfortable with me as your with Chris and Drew. I see the way they look at you, y'all have history together right?" I can't manage to get any words out. He bends down to me and kiss my lips, as our tongues intertwine as if time stood still. I put my hands on his neck making the kiss more aggressive, he takes his lips off of mine leaving me wanting more. He kiss my neck tenderly heading down to my chest, wanting him to go faster downward I try to open my robe. He puts my hands over my head, giving him full control over my body. Collin being this controlling has me more arouse than ever. He slips my belt off having me all exposed my nipples are peaked and she's throbbing, he kisses me all the way down to my stomach "keep your hands above your head and don't move Ms. Jones." I do as he says and keep my hands above my head, he gets on his knees and put one of my legs on his shoulder. At this point my eyes are close and hands in position. He gets to my vagina and kisses her "ahh Collin" the kisses turn into licks and sucks. I want to melt down but I have the need to obey his orders and he told me not to move. He sucks my clit dominantly letting me know who's the boss "Fuck Collin, yes just like that." In the mist of him eating I get another knock at my door, I try to escape so I can answer it "I'm not done eating Shelby let me make you cum." I stay there for a couple more minutes but the knocks become annoying, it didn't bother Collin one bit he continues eating. "Collin please stop I have to get the door ple please ple" I can tell I'm tapping out I couldn't take his tongue much longer. "I'll stop if you say yes you'll go to my gala tonight. But if you don't I wouldn't mind continue eating your sweet pussy." Ugh I really don't want to go but the knocks becoming louder, the faster the knocks I can feel myself about to cum. "Yes, yes I'll come with you tonight" he looks up at me so pleased but still didn't stop eating "I..I..I thought we had a deal Collin I said yes I'll come." He looks at me with a smile "of course you'll cum right now and tonight. I won't stop until I taste you" just that quickly I combust in his mouth "thank you Ms.Jones I'll see you tonight." He gets up and kisses me on my lips, I can taste myself. I walk him to the door and Drew is standing there looking mad as fuck, he got a numerous of things to be mad at 1. I'm in my bathrobe 2. It just hit 8 and Collin is leaving my home or 3. I had him waiting outside to long. Collin kisses me on my lips again and leaves.
"That's what took you so long to answer the door? You was with Collin? How well do you even know him? What does he do for a living?" I look at Drew I'm so mad with him, he has officially lost his mind. "This conversation is well over due Drew, I was supporting your idea of moving to Canada and figuring out your shit with Tiffany, hell i'm the one who suggested it. But you've been gone months close to a year and I haven't heard shit from you. I didn't know if you was okay or not. Every time I wanted to call you I kept playing your words you need time you need time. Once you knew you were coming back you should of called and told me wassup, instead of pulling that shit during Brianna's opening. What's even more fucked up is your fucking married! Did you even think about me, I thought you would of took it slow but damn. So no you don't get to question who I fuck or date, you lost that right once you got married. All that's between us is history nothing else got that." As we're face to face he looks at me disappointed, sad even but what am I suppose to do cheat with him? He comes closer to my face and comes down with force and try to kiss me, I push my face away before it lands. "I can't kiss you it's not right. Yes I still feel the connection but the difference is once we go down this path there's no turning back. Once our lips lock I'll be the mistress and you'll be the man who cheated on his wife." He plunges into me and kisses me, it doesn't feel good but desperate. "What the hell are you doing Drew, I said NO! I don't want to kiss you" Drew is becoming upset I can see the rage in his eyes something I've never seen before. This is a side of Drew that's different like an alter ego "I know you want to kiss me Shelby I can see how I turn you on. You know Collin isn't the man for you and Tiffany isn't the woman for me." As he's walking closer I'm getting scared I don't know what came over him "Drew you need to take a step back! What the fuck is wrong with you? I've never seen you like this. And whatever I feel for you it doesn't matter. We're done don't ruin our friendship." This isn't a discussion we're having but a full blown argument, our discussion never leads to screaming or cursing "why doesn't it matter because Collin in the picture? Since when is Irish men your type Shelby really? When I look at you I don't know you anymore" he still coming closer and closer to me which usually will turn me on but yet it's making me uncomfortable and frightened. "That ring on your finger says it's over, no one told your ass to get married that was on you" Montana hears us screaming and she's barking non stop, I can tell this is frightening her as well she never seen Drew like this. "You know what you're scaring me and Montana I think it's time for you to leave. When you want to have a reasonable and mature conversation come talk to me other than that leave my house NOW! Drew looks at me in disgust, he heads towards the door "I will leave but this conversation isn't done." I open the door and Collin is standing in the door way "wasn't you just here dude why are you back?" Drew has no right asking Collin anything but I'm just as curious as he is "I heard y'all conversation came to a screaming match and I wanted to make sure Shelby was fine." I look at him worried and happy that once again he came to my defense, but that means he never left my house which is creepy. "Everything is fine Collin me and Drew was just talking. He's actually leaving now and so can you. Thank you again" I kiss him on his lips as he walks away. "You really think this is okay he's hanging around and shit, you don't have to believe me but something isn't right here. I'll leave now but be careful Shelby" as he walks away, I close the door. My head is killing me this overprotectiveness with Collin this aggression with Drew is to much. I go in my room and take a nap.