With this, he carried Ciel on the carpeted floor, making him go on fours.. Ciel's ass is now in full view, making Sebastian lick his  lips.. "Such a nice view.. " he teased.. With that Ciel turned and said , "Take me..I can't wait any longer.. I want to feel your big dick inside me.. " 

Upon hearing this, Sebastian bend over and tracing his tongue on the Ciel's hole. He licks it slowly while caressing both of Ciel's thighs, he felt his beloved shiver which makes him want to tease him more. He plunge his snake-like tongue inside Ciel's hole, going inside out while his pumping Ciel's cock. This drives Ciel to the edge, his eyes roll to the sensation his demon lover is giving him. 

"So good Sebastian, ahh.. more .. I want more of you.. inside.. ahh.. " Ciel moans..

Sebastian thick rod is now so hard, he positioned himself in the middle and started to rub his tip onto Ciel's entrance before he slowly thrusts it in. Ciel gasp, it hurts but it also made him feel so good. Sebastian's so big he doesn't know if all of it can fit inside him. Sebastian's cock barely just made it in and he pulls it out again and plunge it back in. He kept doing this until he felt Ciel's hole becoming more wet. He knew that Ciel's more than ready to take him all in. He slowly thrust his rod again , pinning Ciel down to the carpeted floor "Fuck you're so tight.. " he cursed..  "Ahh Sebastian, you're cock is so big.. ahh"  Sebastian went on thrusting inside Ciel while his other hand pumps the cock of his beloved. He then propped Ciel on his knee, he lick and suck his neck  making Ciel scream his name.. Ciel grabbed Sebastian's hair from behind as he met his thrusts. He moans louder than before. Sebastian groans at the noises Ciel made. 

"Sebastiannn,, uhhnn .. it feels so good, ahh.. more..deeper inside me .. ahh.. " Ciel moans while pulling his hair making Sebastian groan with pleasure. He thrusts deeper and harder inside Ciel. Both of them moaning and groaning together in pleasure. Their moans reverberates and echos through the night. They are covered with blood and sweat , the scent which Sebastian's loved. 

" I can't hold it anymore , ahhh.. Sebastiann.. I am coming .. "  

" I can't hold it in either my love.. I am coming too..Let's come together this time.." He pumps Ciel's cock more faster as Ciel climaxed and came while screaming Sebastian's name.. He too came inside Ciel's grunting and panting at the same time.. 

"Stay inside me for awhile Sebastian, don't take it out. I love the feel of your pulsating cock inside me." Ciel whispered inside Sebastian's mouth before plunging his tongue in going for a French kiss. Sebastian smirked on his beloved's remark and took his tongue, kissing him passionately.. "As you wish my love.." He laced his fingers to Ciel's as his other hand supported his beloved's back as they kissed. They pulled away from the kiss to grasp for air, then Ciel whispered to him ..

"I love you Sebastian. I love you then and I love you more.. I may be dancing with the devil but I really don't mind. You're the only devil that I loved and desired the most." He then snuggled into his chest..

Sebastian hugged Ciel tight, "Tu solus meus amor..Te amo plurrimi ...Voca me ambitiosus , non curo..Et tu adiutor obsession.. Nemo alius mederi potest habere vos..Tuus sum ego et filius meus es tu solus in perpetuas aeternitates"

He then carried Ciel into the bathroom and cleaned him.. They are now one..He sent a note to the heavens. letting all the minions and other creatures know that no one should lay a finger upon his mate for death is the only punishment he will serve to those who do. Thunder roar the heavens and lightning struck the ground, this is a command and a rule given by the one of the seven rulers of the hell. With that he unveils the barrier he made earlier. He knew that no one would cross him. 

Ciel on the other hand felt peace inside him. Knowing that he is with the one he truly desires and loved the most. Laying now in bed with him he can really feel him, he knew he is real and thus proved that he is not insane. But then he remembered, he still is attending the university. What will he do? 

He looked at Sebastian who's been looking at him intently. He wanted to ask him about it.. But before he can utter a word, he was cut short .. 

"I know you're wondering about school.. " Sebastian smirked while touching Ciel's forehead since creases are starting to form there. He knew this will come as a shock to Ciel somehow..

"how did you know?" Ciel pouted.. "You're not fair.. you always can see through me .. " before pounding Sebastian's chest playfully.. 

"ha ha ha..you're too cute my beloved.. Don't worry about it. You're still going.. but I am going to be there too.. " He ruffled Ciel's hair knowing that his beloved doesn't like to be petted this way. Sebastian knew the things he need to prepare going up above . He knew that there will still be some other demons who'll try to take what is his. He is more than ready to fight them all. Let them come .. 

"We will talk about that in the morning my love.. For now let's rest. I love you very much.." He then planted a kiss on Ciel's lips which was returned by his beloved. Ciel nuzzle and cuddled into Sebastian's chest. 

"Goodnight Sebastian.. I love you!" whispered Ciel before drifting to deep slumber. Sebastian just smirked and hugged him more tightly.

A/N: What do you think will happen to Ciel when he returns? Will his professor notice something different? Love, like, comment, vote.. I do appreciate a lot if I can hear from you all..