The Visit

Earlier that day.. 

 Sebastian felt the uneasiness of Ciel. He drove directly to the university and he saw that Ciel was running towards the car. He opened the back door making Ciel dropped everything he had in his small hands before he entered on the other side of the car. He looked up and saw the guy watching over them by the window pane. He knew that guy.. That's Adrian.. Hmm, so you're the research professor. You better back off my bride if you don't wanna die early.. He sent off that vibe enough for the guy to feel his wrath.. He mentally give off that feeling of fear as dark clouds hover the school sending a thunder clap so loud everyone on the school ground looked up. This is just a warning, that was what it meant.. The guy backed off as if he knew who it was. But Sebastian made sure to let that demon know who it was.. That's enough to give him a scare... but he'll get a visit from me soon. 

 After he made love to Ciel, he told him he needs to go get some groceries.. He tuck Ciel in the sofa where he was watching some movies.. He left and locked everything making a barrier inside and out.. This will ward other demons to sense Ciel.. He then drive towards the university..He stopped just a few blocks from the campus and made himself disappear. Teleportation is one thing he could always do without any effort. He knew where the professor was and he entered the room without even knocking. He sat there as if he was a guest.. He concealed himself that not even the professor can sense him .. 

 "Professor Crevan, I believe.. " Sebastian spoke in such a cold tone that it sends the professor backwards.. 

"My Prince.. " Crevan was still rooted in his place before coming off from his shock.. he bowed down.. 

"Stand up.. I don't want a traitor bowing down before me.." ordered Sebastian

"My Prince I didn't know.. If I did I wouldn't dare , believe me.. I swear.." stutter Crevan.. 

Sebastian looked at Crevan, measuring his worth.. He can tell that he was not lying to him. Crevan has been begging Sebastian to take him under his wing, which he refused a lot of times as he can remember. He don't know what this guy is planning but he knows that Crevan wanted to submit his immortality to him. 

"Fine.. What do you need from my life mate Crevan? Why did you stalk on him? You know very well that he belongs to someone else ..and that happens to be me.." Sebastian spoke as a matter of factly. Still glaring at the trembling demon. 

"I came up here Sebastian like you, am looking for my life mate. But Ciel is giving off that scent , so inviting I can't help but be taunted by that sweet scent he emits. It's funny though because I didn't sensed your spirit within him during his first few years in the university.. WHY?!! " Crevan ranted 

"I did that on purpose. I want him to feel what it's like to live normally. He didn't get that much while he was young.. I was  with him all the time looking after him while he was in the orphanage. I took him under my care the moment he was born into this world. I knew it was him that was meant for me. So I never left him alone until he reached that certain age. I want him to discover for himself. Even if I come visit him every now and then.. Killed those who tries to get to him even some of the students here who laid their hands on my bride." Sebastian spilled those words like venom making Crevan cringed. 

 "What?!! Some students here laid their hands on Ciel? Why didn't I know that.. My goodness.. I myself was too careless.. I am sorry I wasn't able to protect him from them.. I am sorry for my uselessness." He bowed his head low.. 

 "That is not your position to protect him, it's mine .. I was glad that I didn't cut off the thread that connects me to him. So I was still able to come before they can have their way with him..I was still able to protect my bride." He looked at Crevan..