Together as One

As they went to the center of the room, there was a big tub. Inside is like a black pool of water. In reality that was filled with blood of Sebastian and that of the dragon's as well as the water from the river of Styx. 

Ciel was lead by Sebastian to climb to the blood-filled tub before he stepped in after his beloved did so. 

  Suddenly everything went hot, fires from hell seeped out from nowhere. Crows filled the room and the moon becomes red.. 

He made Ciel stand in front of him. He then flick his fingers and all went still. With that he looked down on Ciel and ask, " Are you ready my love?" 

Ciel nods and he heard the loud howl from the outside. 

"Hold your breath, this wont take long..", Sebastian said to Ciel.  One flick of his fingers and the fires of hell went a blaze. Then he started the incantation, 

Accipio corpus sanguinis partem mente atque animo meo.Et cum sanguis meus novi I insinuent .Ut ligatis pedibus eius et amodo usque ad consummationem saeculi

He recited those words 14 times over, slowly dipping Ciel into the pool of blood. After 25 excruciating minutes, he let himself inside the bloody water and recited those incantation before but this time Ciel said it together with him which made Sebastian smile..

  "Contubernalem meam te peto . Sum tuus. Offero tibi anima mea . Dabo tibi fidem meam fidem cordis mei , animam et corpus meum trado . Ego eandem quae tua in custodia . Vita beatitudinis esse salutemque meam fovendos superposita omne tempus. Mea vita feminam sollicitus teneris mihi semper in perpetuas aeternitates ."   

With these binding words he bit Ciel again and as if on cue Ciel did the same. They drank each other's blood. After he licked the pinpricks he made, they healed in an instant and brought Ciel up. Heis now covered in blood which made Sebastian groaned with want.  

"My love, open your eyes.. "  Sebastian gave a command. With that, Ciel opened his eyes. They are now glowing purplish in color and his right eye turned into a slightly darker shade of it. But replacing the black iris is a seal. A tetragamaton, the 5 star of Jericho as others would call it. Some would call it the seal of Solomon. This is a contract seal that can't be undone unless the bearer is succumbed to another demon higher than the one he had. 

Sebastian extended his hands, touching the face of his beloved.." Look at you my love, you are more beautiful than ever." Then he bent down and lick Ciel's bloody face, making him moan his name. Sebastian shivered as he heard those moans.. 

"I want you Sebastian." Ciel whispered huskily while licking the side of Sebastian's ear before nipping it.

"I didn't think that you can get as daring as this..But no matter, I love it." 

He continued licking everything on Ciel's body as his beloved shivered with every laps and flicker of his tongue. Ciel played and tugged Sebastian's hair while moaning his name. Every time Sebastian touch him with his tongue, it's like igniting fire to his cold skin. Sebastian is now groping and  caressing every inch of Ciel's body while showering it with passionate kisses and licks. His other hand rested on his beloved's now hardened cock, he gave it a slight squeeze before taking it inside his mouth. He pumps and licks the length of Ciel's cock making him moan. Ciel pulled Sebastian's hair a little harder due to the sudden action that he just did. While Sebastian was pumping and licking Ciel's his other hand started to explore the tight hole of his beloved. Shoving one finger inside and making slow thrusting causing Ciel to cuss and groan. " Ohh.. fuck .. ahh.. I'm still sore Sebastian ... ahhh.."