Overcoming the Challenges

Ciel's POV:

 I know for certain that my life with him is not as simple as it's going to be. There will be many challenges to overcome, but I know that with him everything's possible. He can turn things around with one swift motion. I don't know but I feel so secure and protected with him around. No harm shall come upon me when he's near. So I guess we both need to talk things out of the eternity that's beyond us. So after I got introduced to the staff in the palace, I linked with Sebastian through the bond that we have. I don't know how I did that but somehow it just came so natural to me as breathing.  I can actually sense when he's troubled or when he's feeling lusty and aching for me. All those raw emotions of his can surge through me without me making any effort at all. Maybe because of that sealing-- that ritual we did when he finally officially claimed me. I don't dislike it all , in fact it makes me more closer to him. It's also the same with him I suppose. 

 I have to admit it, I am very happy and content with this turning point of my life. I can never ask for anything more. I also hope he feels the same way.. Oops did I say that out too loud now for in the back of my head I can actually hear my beloved snicker.. And I can feel him sending waves of reassurance  and I did the same knowing that he felt the same way too..I am happy to know those. So I went to the window and looked outside. I wonder what it would be like to be back to my old life above. I know there will be big changes and I know that it will be hard. Oh well, I sigh and shrug the thought. Everything will be fine, there he goes again.. I just smiled like a fool. This guy really knows how to get into my better side.. 

"Well this  guy that your implying --I suppose that's me.. You're ever loving partner.." Sebastian came up from behind me, surprising me. He wrapped his wings into my small body and hugged me.. I turned around and brought my arms to his neck tip toeing making the tip of our noses touch. I breathe in, taking in me his scent. He really smells so good, it makes my mind go blank. Then I kiss my loving partner before pulling myself away from his embrace and sat on the chair next to breakfast table. 

 "How's your day? I hope the council is not giving you a hard time." I inquire, looking at him and prodding him to reply to my questions. 

 "Well you know how those old farts are, ha ha ha..Sorry I shouldn't have put it that way. But it went ok. There were some that opposed my mating and claiming you ,but eventually they all need me. So they know better than to anger me. They don't want to cross me, I will become their worst nightmare and I can make hell go amok." Sebastian chuckled, amused with what has been happening inside the council. 

Part of me was happy while part of me was a little uneasy. I don't want to cause him any problems nor acquire him some enemies.He already a lot of those and I don't want to add any more than what is already present. So I sigh and a crease formed in my forehead which made Sebastian look at me with a question in his eyes. 

"I am just afraid that I may cause you problems. I don't want to trouble you as I have already caused you a lot of it." I looked down, nervously playing with my fingers. 

"Don't worry too much my love, you are not a burden to me nor are you causing me any trouble or problems. This is my decision to claim my life mate not theirs. They cannot evade what is about to come. It is already written and there is nothing that they can do about it. I trust you met the witch Annie in the inn. She also have seen you coming. It's more of like a vision of hers. There is nothing that she says that wont come true, she is like fae or an oracle. She can see what is it to come. So rest assured you are not any of what you think you are. You are my life mate and the one that I shall spend my immortality with for all eternity." Sebastian said. 

Then he waled towards me slowly. I watched him from where I was sitting. Help me this man is really something. He handsome as fuck, he can make my knees tremble, he can make my entire being go 360. Dammit, I really love this demon. He then smiled that sick-twisted smile of his which I find so arousing, I blinked and I was already carried by him. He showered my face with kisses before claiming my lips. I can kiss him for Satan's knows how long.. I smiled at the thought of Satan.