The Encounter

I look up... " hmmm .. cloudy day today.. It's about to rain soon.. I better head back" 

  It's still 5 pm , but the environment sure is getting dark. Walking through the empty hallway from the school library, I went straight to my locker to get my stuff.  Then I heard the guys from the football team returned. 

 "Well, well.. look what we have here..Isn't it a surprise. Mr. Freak , nice to see you." , says one of the guys.  Then he pushed me so hard that I slumped towards my locker. He started groping me from the back.. Shit, this guys are damn annoying to the core. 

 "Let us play with you Mr. Freak, you have always been my type. Slender lad like you must have a beautiful body.You must taste good too. I bet you haven't been laid."  He started to unzip my pants , and I was crying that I bit my lip so hard it started to bleed.  I wanted to scream for help ,but I can't find my voice.  

 Suddenly, he stopped what he was doing. He froze as if there was something that he saw. And he was sent flying to the back row . Everyone who's with him were frozen, with the look of fear in their faces. There is this feeling again. It was that same feeling I have back when I was still in the orphanage. When I turned to look up, all of them fled. Then he was not there anymore. So I picked up my things, and fixed myself. My entire body's trembling, not because of fear but because I am so angry. I always feel so helpless.. Do I look so weak to them, that I am easily picked on? 

 I went straight out of the university and back to my pad. I threw all my things in the sofa, heading straight to the bathroom and took a long, hot bath. I slam my fist on the bathroom wall and gave a loud scream "Fuck them all!.. Still the same, since the beginning I am treated as a freak and a trash." Then I cried. After that, I felt so heavy. I went straight to bed without dinner.

 In the middle of the night, I was profusely sweating. I was in the middle of nowhere, I kept running and running and a pack of hungry ,huge white wolves are chasing after me. Suddenly a huge bird grab me from behind. It's talons so sharp it's digging into my leather jacket. Then as if, out of nowhere I heard it's voice.. 

  "Climb into my back, and hold tight. I'll take you to safety. Why didn't you call for me? You know I will come.." 

   When we landed, I was trembling.. I look up and I saw it shape shift into a human form. The first thing I notice, are his eyes. Red eyes with slits like that of a snake.  

 Then I heard him say, "Come to me, I have been waiting for you for so long." He held out his hand..

I woke up panting, my hands were shaking. My whole body's trembling. Then I look outside, there is a crow sitting just outside my window. It's looking at me. Eyes red as rubies and with slits like that of a snake.  I was stunned , frozen to bed. That is IT .. I called that entity IT as I really don't know what it is. 

 IT is beckoning me to open the window sill. And as if in a trance, I did. The crow went in ,hovering over me before it settles at the foot of my bed. Suddenly it became darker than it already was. The crow transformed into something— human?! I noticed it bit by bit. He is tall, strong built, broad shoulders, dark hair black as ebony and very handsome.  

 Then he spoke, "I finally found you. My life mate. My soul, my everything." The next thing I know, I was in his arms. And he whispered softly, "Call me, Sebastian Michaelis. I will come back for you before you now it. For now, this is goodbye." He kissed me , deeply and I felt his fangs nip my lips. Blood and saliva , I never thought it tastes so sweet.  Then he was gone. I was left there standing, I didn't know for how long. But when I regain my consciousness, I felt my knees weakened. I step back and sat in my bed. Bringing my fingers to my lips, I felt it . There's a slight pain where his fangs sink in, but there is no wound.Looking at the window, it was close.. "I guess I am just hallucinating."  So I creep back to bed, and there I saw a single black feather. I picked it and fingered it then put it on top of my bedside table. Then I went back to sleep, this time I slept so peacefully. Dreaming of black feathers  swirling all over me.