Dance With The Devil

Sebastian's POV:

I looked at Ciel all throughout the time my beloved was sleeping. Ciel showed good progress during his transformation albeit he would sometimes cringed and whimper. I thought that must be because of the venom that I have inflicted in his system during the exchange of vows.. My venom is very lethal. It can kill and it can heal at the same time. I know he will be alright. I am very happy that he is finally mine and I am his. It took me long enough to have him. How many years have passed that I have to walk alone, no one to share my happiness, my entire being , an eternity. I am a demon, a hybrid for the record. Some may think I am an angel, a vampire -- but in reality I am a mixture of a high class demon and a pure breed vampire. How I came to be no one knows. Well I don't even care. I know I am one of the higher ups in this realm they called Hell. 

It's gonna be morning soon, Ciel will be awake. Don't get me wrong, this is Hell but we do get mornings, afternoons and yes evenings.. It's not like how humans experience it , sun never shone brightly here.. it's just a peek of light.. It's always foggy and dark here..

 I know he will have to make adjustments on his new awakened senses. He needs to control them before he goes back to the world of the living. If he can't do that he needs to remain here until he can, otherwise it can pose a threat. There are other creatures walking above, and they all hated me because I possess great power --almost equal to whom they called God .. whoever that is.. 

I went to the bathroom to clean myself , after a few 20 minutes I put on a clean piece of shirt and pants and walked barefoot towards the reading table I have in my room. You may wonder but that is how I am even in the underworld. Out of habit perhaps because I have been up in the world above more than any demon that came about. Yes, that is because of my beloved. After I made that contract with his mother, I never accepted any contract. I know I have found the one I wanted for eternity. So I am always on the look out. The demon in me told me to never leave the child alone. It was painful for me though when I let him experience the world on his own.. I come and go, checking up on him every now and then from a distance. I can tell if he's in danger and I am there in an instant. Every one has their eyes on him, it's because he looks so fragile and beautiful. They can't keep their filthy hands to themselves. They all want to eat him, in the literal way -- that means they want to get under his pants..That is why I killed them, all those who attempted to touch my beloved. I never told him about it, I don't want him to get angry and worst fear me. 

   After a few minutes of musing to myself..

I turned around and found Ciel stretching, wings pop out of his back all of a sudden which causes him to yell .. I laugh silently at the squeal he just made and the look on his face -- priceless. How beautiful.. So I went to him..making no sound at all suddenly popping behind him and grabbed him ..Planting a kiss on his nape..

"Mmmm... what a beautiful sight to behold..Good morning my beloved.." I greeted Ciel which was more shocked as to where did I come from.. I gave a loud laugh.. 

"Baka Sebastian... Don't just pop out of no where. That is irritating.. Are you trying to kill me?" ,pouted Ciel while pounding my chest unintentionally..

He then climbed and sat on Sebastian's lap, now straddling him and kissed Sebastian on the lips while mumbling "Good morning.."

"Do you even realize the position you're in my beloved? Are you seducing me this early in the morning? " Sebastian playfully tugged his hair while caressing his thigh and returning his kiss. Ciel softly moaned, which Sebastian really likes to hear-- his lover's moans. He find it so sexy and it really excites his inner beast. "Oh fuck, I need to control myself.." cursed Sebastian under his breath. So he propped Ciel in the bed and was about to stand up when he was pulled by Ciel back to bed causing him to stumble above his lover who is now giving him a seductive look.