TAINTED LOVE

AN: I really am very sorry for the slow update as I am very busy with my work. I promise to update more often.

So let's continue where we left off.. A little heads up to all readers, SMUT, LEMON.. whatever all of you may call it is up ahead.. Enjoy..

Sebastian is now cursing under his breathe, taking everything in. Seeing his beloved unscathed and so pure holding him like this is making him ache inside out. What a sight it is to behold. His pureness is too good to resist. He want him more than ever. He need to be one with him now.

Ciel was so mesmerized by Sebastian. He love the caresses he got from him. Sebastian started to lick his lover's earlobe causing Ciel to gasp and moan escape his lips. While Sebastian's right hand explore Ciel's chest and rested on one bud. He pinched it a little and Ciel arched his back, giving Sebastian more access to his neck. This time Sebastian's kisses trailed down to his neck. He licked and suck it marking Ciel .. "You are mine, I will kill anyone of those who will try to take you away from me."

Ciel felt Sebastian's kisses going lower to his nipple which was becoming taut from being played by Sebastian's fingers. He can now feel him flicking his tongue on it, while both of Sebastian's hands went exploring every inch of Ciel's body. His left hand caressing the inner thighs of his beloved while his right hand started to palm Ciel's manhood. Ciel let a moan escaped from his lips, he's panting from what Sebastian is doing to him.. "Ohhh.. Sebastiann, stop teasing me like that.. ahhh.. Your touch is like fire to my skin.. uhnnn.." This caused Sebastian to hunger for his lover, but he need to take this nice and slow. He need to prepare Ciel for what is going to come.

Now his kisses were trailing every inch of Ciel's body, flicking his tongue on his navel while continuing to caress Ciel's thigh and at the same time playing the manhood of Ciel. His own manhood is starting to pulsate, and his pants is starting to feel tight. He wanted to free his own cock which is getting harder and bigger, so he flicked the button with ease in which freed his hardening cock. Slowly he took Ciel's cock inside his mouth while caressing both thighs causing his lover to scream and pant.. "Aaahhh.. ahhh.. Seba.. Sebastiaaaannn!!" arching and grabbing a fistful of Sebastian's hair.

He looked at Ciel lustfully , mesmerized at the sight of his lover. He continued to suck and flicker his tongue. He spread Ciel's legs wider, this time his tongue flicked to his lover's virgin hole.. Ciel's thighs began to tremble at the sudden movement that Sebastian just made. Sebastian continued to lick his hole and palm him. He saw that his lover was so lost in ecstasy, and looking that he's already lubricated he inserted two fingers slowly inside his hole.

Ciel gasp "fuck... ahhh.. that hurts .. ahh, Sebastian.. aahhh.. "

"I am sorry but I need to prepare you for what's about to come.. Relax my love, I'll be gentle.. " Sebastian reassured Ciel while scissoring him, he never stopped sucking his cock. He can't get enough of his lover's scent and juices. Ciel began to feel euphoria, his legs are now trembling as he is about to reach orgasm..

"Sebastiaaaan,, I am about to come.. ahhh.. ahh .. " Ciel pants and murmurs.. But Sebastian holds the tip of Ciel's cock which caused him to flinched.

"Not yet my love.. I want us to come together.. hold it for awhile.." He flicked his tongue on Ciel's tip. He then removed his fingers from his lover's hole.. "I think you're ready my love" ... He lifted Ciel on to his lap, making him straddle. While his bulging cock is itching to get inside his lover's hole.

He lowered Ciel slowly. Ciel flinched at how big Sebastian's is. He screamed "Damn it, that's too big for me , ughnnn ... It hurts Sebastian.. " Ciel's nails dugged into Sebastian's skin, as if he's trying to hold for dear life..Sebastian smirk on his lover's reaction.