Professor Adrian Crevan

Prof. Adrian's POV:

 I saw Ciel today and much to my surprise he changed. To say the least everything in him changed. His aura most specifically. I can see something was not the same as before. As if he's gone into some ritual..a very dark ritual. Now I need to go see for myself. He'll be coming into the campus any minute now.So I went out from my office. He'll be going to his locker, I am sure. 

 I walked to where the lockers are, I know that there will only be a few students this time around since it's already almost time for the first class to start. Some of them may probably be at the library. Turning left I saw Ciel dropping everything in his locker. So I took the chance to talk to him. I was only a few inches away from him before clearing my throat which caused him to turn around and face me.

"Professor Adrian Crevan, good morning!" , he greeted me, albeit trying to hide the surprise look in his face. He is so good in doing that, putting up that poker face of his.

 "Hello Ciel, glad that you're looking well. Welcome back to school. " I smiled crookedly (well that's how everyone sees my smile).

"Well, I am very well indeed professor." Ciel replied.

"Anyways, I wanted to know what happened on your research? So if you can drop by later by my office and talk about it, I'd be happy." I eyed Ciel.

"I'll check my schedule first professor, if time agrees then I'll let you know if I'll be dropping by. If you'll excuse me, I need to attend my first class." Ciel curtly replied. And without looking back he went down the hallway straight to his classroom. 

 What is it now? I think he sensed me. I can tell it. He seems to be wary of me. Did I give something off that made him turn away without even a smile or looking back. I think he can see something that no one else could. He has that gift I know it , that is why I really wanted him. I want to make him mine. I turn around looking at him, trying desperately to call to his subconscious mind ,but to my surprise someone kicked me out there by force. A real strong force that made me buckle up.  Fucking Jesus!! WHO THE HELL DID THAT?!! 

 No one has ever done that to me. The Keeper of the Dead. Unless that was someone more powerful than me. Tsk.. This is bad.. I need to get Ciel to be mine, before the others could. But wait, I just noticed it now, when did he have that eye patch on his right eye? He never had them on before. Did someone try to harm him? Oh no.. nobody dares to touch what is mine.. I was left there still standing, so I went back to my office on the top floor. 

 Ciel must be on his second period now. He will be done for the day,I hope he comes to visit me. But then I saw him running outside the ground after the bell rang. A red Corvette was there waiting for him outside and he went in after he dropped all the things and his canvas on the back. The driver never came out. Who was with him? This is the first time I saw that car. The more I look, I saw a pair of red eyes staring at me. Eyes that are as red as rubies, with slits like that of a deadly venomous snake. Making me back out and fall on my knees. I am sweating like crazy. This fear is none like no other. That was the Prince of Hell Sebastian Michaelis!! I am doomed. I cannot just be seen near that boy or else I am going to be screwed. I know when to give up on my prey, no matter how much I am so into Ciel Phantomhive..if it was the great Sebastian who has taken him I knew my chances is zero. ZERO!!! He can never be mine, fuck!!!!! 

 Everyone in Hell knows not to screw or cross Sebastian. He is very powerful. He can make your life so miserable that you wished to  never have come upon this world. He can erase your existence without batting an eye. I know he will come here. I have that bad feeling already.. I need to ready myself for his visit. Shit!! I am so screwed. I really don't want to be his enemy, in fact I just wanted to be his ally. He is very strong and I want to fight along with him. And yes not only me, there are even others who wished to be his minions, but Sebastian is very wary about the other demons. I mean who wouldn't? Shit, we are named demons because we kill even our own kind. NO we just don't kill, we made them disappear. But Sebastian Michaelis -- he will erase your existence. Making sure you're not to reincarnate ever again. He kills without any remorse, no second thoughts even if you used to be a friend. The thing he hated the most is being lied to and being betrayed. The other one is when you touch what is his. Never ever touch what belongs to Sebastian. 

 I tried to contact my minion cause I want to ask if something had happened below 2 months ago while I was up here in the world. Then one of the faeries appeared before me. She said that one human came to Underworld. Everyone is very excited and were trying to claw him out while he was on his way. But the were being pushed to submission. It was believed to be of Sebastian Michaelis' life mate. The bride of the Prince of Hell. The thing is , the bride is a human male of age 19 from London. He is Ciel Phantomhive! 

 OH FUCK!!! So it was really him that I saw in the car.. I covered my mouth, trying to hide my surprise. I looked down, the PRINCE OF HELL is here on earth. To protect his bride. I bet they have done the ritual. The reason why Ciel already have that eye patch on his right. So I guess I lost. But this doesn't mean that Sebastian will not come for me. He is coming anytime from now. 

 A/N:  Now we know why the Professor is very interested with Ciel.. Sorry Professor Crevan, he's taken.. *author-chan cackles evilly* .. Expect a visit from Sebastian tonight.