Trouble

Evan's P.O.V.
I ran off, leaving Evelyn to talk to the other while I search for the room myself and I didn't mind looking alone.

I made a few turn and ran away from a few teachers but it wasn't that hard to find it even if a ruler was stuck to my back cause a girl threw it at me for stealing her buck.

What? It was on the floor (her bag which was on the floor) so I took it.

I open the door and saw all the marvels of the place.

I could smell he beautiful blood already, did I mention, I am murderous like my mom so is my sister but she's more clever not to show it.

"Hey, you must be new....?" Said a blonde Kid that walked over to me

"Yeah, I am... This place is amazing..." I said in awe.

"You seem like the guy to be here, I mean muscles, that mischievous look on your face nearly everyone here has and I'm Tommy...." He said

I nodded and followed him around the play it's awsome.

I watched everyone fight, thanks to my mom, I'm able to easily mimic other's physical action if I look closely and carefully.

I also have a split personality, unlike my sister who is stable like my dad.

I can act differently in front of different people, different places and different effects.

I'm suprise how easily I got friends in this place, but I kinda got scared when my sister walked in through the doors.

I'm good as dead...