Like (pt. 2)

"Hurry up!" Evelyn yelled to her brother as she jump over an alley way on the roof "Just keep running!" yelled Evan to her sister, "Their on our tails! Ajax" Evelyn informed her brother with his codename "Shut up Raven!" Evan yelled back. Slipping inside a vent Evelyn and Evan held in their breaths for at least 20-40 minutes. "Hurry up we don't want mom and dad to kill us." Evelyn said tugging her brother.

As the two twins climb up the tree a flashlight was shined onto them as John smirked and said "Your so in trouble." "Shush... I'll give you five bucks if you don't turn us in." Evelyn bribed "Make it fifty and it's a deal." John said "Fine." Evelyn replied throwing the fifty bucks at him. "MOM DAD THERE HERE!" Jack yelled "You little-" Evan started "Hey I didn't say anything, Jack did." John said walking away handing Jack twenty five bucks. 

"Evelyn Jessica Johnston, Evan Peterson Johnston! get down there right now!" Bradford yelled. The two quickly jump down as Cynthia cross her arms and asked "Where have you been!" "Umm will you kill us if we say we went Street fighting and got into a fight with a gang and were chased by police officers across the roofs of Manhattan..." Evan muttered "What?" Cynthia and Bradford said -Evelyn elbowed Evan's gut- "At least we got something out of it." Evelyn said "And what would that be?" Bradford asked "We got $3000 out of it." Evan said with a sheepish smile.

"Let's talk inside." Cynthia said as Bradford went behind them with a smile into their expensive house with five cars and seven motorcycles. 

As Cynthia turn on the light it was pretty obvious Evan had a splash of blood across his right cheek and he was pretty proud of it.  Evelyn and Evan took off their black outfits and were ready to burn them tomorrow morning behind the house, "Do we have to give back the money?" Evan asked stupidly "Well its already away from them so what's the point." Bradford said shrugging off the anger he had two minutes ago "They didn't actually see your faces right?" Cynthia asked about to drink a glass of champaign.

"Actually a man about his forties saw us." Evan said "Who is he?" Cynthia asked "I don't know he's a gang, not their leader but he's part of the gang." Evelyn replied "Honey... where's my rifle?" Cynthia asked Bradford "Better to bring a silencer and a sniper, Honey." Bradford replied "Thanks sweetie, I'll be back by two in the morning. Now all of you to bed, anybody's awake I'll sucker punch you." Cynthia said closing the door. "Damn mom can be scary." Evan said a bit in shock -not that he never heard his mother threaten before but she never actually went for the crime kill- "Well she actually takes that as a compliment, now I need to put our lawyer on speed dial incase your mother wants and challenge and purposely do things sloppy." Bradford said pulling out his phone. 

Need I type more.... -_-