Meeting 4

Ynez's P.O.V.
I woke up through my Japanese alarm; World is Mine - Hatsune Miku.

My mom is a big anime fan and so am I.

I'm adopted, to my mom all boys are stupid! (With accent)

So she adopted me when I was a baby, I wanna be like her!

But what I'm confused is that today we're gonna go and meet her old school and classified friends.

Mom isn't big on classification but for some reason this was, maybe she's embarrassed about joining it.

I ran out of my anime theme room and down the yellow stairs.

"Ohio Mama!" I yelled

"Ohio Ynez..." My mom called back as she pulled out a box of pizza, we both aren't big on cooking so we never cooked and that's why we don't have a oven just probably a microwave and a pot to make noodles and popcorn and reheat food.

I'm a huge drawing fan especially when my mom showed me images of her best friend's drawings.... Theirs so nice.......!

I ran up to my mom as I yelled "ARE WE GONNA MEET YOUR SENPAIS!!!!" she laugh at me as I made a cat face and she nodded.

I squealed and ran upstairs to change out of my cat theme pyjamas.

A grab a pair of shorts with jeans, a pink shirt and my Black Rock Shooter black and white jacket.

I tied my hair in a pigtails and I love this character cause she is awsome...........

Like pudding!

I'm super close with Uncle Bradley long time ago, but then everyone scattered so I don't really know anymore.