Young Adventure pt.1

"Dibs the toilet." Evelyn said calmly as she entered the toilet, Evan panicked as he ran across the hall to reach the door before she entered but it was too late and he slam right into the door. "Shh!! I don't want your brothers making up!" Cynthia scolded her son as she pointed towards the grandfather clock behind her that read 2:00 am This family wakes up earlier and earlier everyday! Evan shook his head as he turn towards the sofa where his father slept I guess Mom kicked Dad out of the room again, I'm shocked their relationship lasted this long with all this conflict... Evan thought as he entered the kitchen and started to cook dinner. Evelyn looked a lot like Cynthia but her behaviour is totally different from her but her personality on the other hand is just like Cynthia's, while Evan is the total opposite he looks like his father, yet he has the green eyes while Evelyn had turquoise eyes, the triplets had morning sky eyes yet a whole new personality with a bit of Cynthia and Bradford in them. 

July stood in the middle of the hallway as she finally remembered, the whole gang thought it would be a good idea that they family stayed in the same apartment building, considering everyone was quite above average rich we all bout penthouses, but it was more of a tower than an apartment. Ok, maybe it's Liang's tower. 

Liang had one floor all to himself at the very top while the rest of them got a hallway rooms like a normal house. It's like a maze actually. 

July was trying to find her way to the living room where it's less confusing as she watch the hallway, Evan entered from the third door to the left and exited from the second door to the right, Evelyn exited from the fourth door to the right and exited from the first door of the left, while Bradford laid on the floor with his brains spilling unable to focus where's where just like she was. July finally spotted Cynthia as she grab hold of her and sobbed "Get me out of this nightmare!" she said dramatically, Cynthia looked down towards her best friend as she grab hold of her husband by the foot and a cut of hot chocolate in the other hand leading the two out of the nightmare. Turns out July just needed to take the door behind her and go to the right. 

Amadeus chuckled towards his wife who snuggled against him afraid she'll get lost again, Liang was chuckling from the elevator as his daughter was right next to him "Why must you make this hell!" July, Bradley, Abigail, Helena and Deliya whined towards the owner of the tower "It was Kathrine's idea for the hallway rooms." Liang shoved the complaints towards his daughter "I like 90's style comedy shows." Katherine simply answered sipping her cup of caramel coffee cream. 

"How are you boys enjoying the holographic system?" Liang asked Hayden, Daniel and Evan as they were wearing goggles of some kind and acting as if they were playing instruments "Awesome!" they said in unison. Evelyn soon entered from her family's hallway room in a white shirt and green hoodie as she grab a goggle and did something that caused the boy's expressions to change "What happened?" Evan scolded "Evelyn changed it to CSGO 5!!!" Hayden informed as they look like they were holding guns. 

Evelyn grinned as she did a few jumps and turns, she even made Hayden fall backwards. 

The children pulled off their goggles as Hayden said "I hate you." "Love ya too." Evelyn teased with no shame, "Uncle Liang! Can we use your simulator room?" Evelyn asked "How did you-" Liang was in shocked of how the six-teen year old girl found his simulator room, "OK, maybe Evan, Evelyn and I went exploring when we came here." Cynthia pointed out as she smirked and played with the switch blade in hand, Liang glared upon his big sister figure as she chuckled and said "I'm going to be in the training room if you need me." Cynthia informed as she entered the ten-layers-of-metal door. 

"She's going to use the explosives again is she?" Bradford asked as everyone gave him the 'you-think-she's-your-wife' look Bradford groan as he entered the room with his wife to make sure she didn't sneak a few explosives out of the room and blow up one of her enemies, again. 

When Liang turned towards the kids to tell them no, he found them gone. 

"Evelyn this is a bad idea." Ynez informed "Shut up Ynez, you wanted to join in, if your so scared go!" Evan answered for his sister "I could kick you in the balls like my mom, you know." Ynez informed "And I have the training from my mom, wanna test me?" Evan threatened "Guys... let's not fight." Daniel tried to stop the mayhem "Evelyn do something!" Deliya scolded "What? it's fun to see them fight." Evelyn replied chuckling as they all stopped in front of the door "Do you even have a plan to get it opened?" Hayden asked "Three actually." Evelyn informed "One, hack it open. Two, steal the key from Uncle Liang or.... three, just ask someone on the inside." chuckling sounded as Kathrine sneaked up behind Helen scaring her. Helen jumped into Hayden's arms "Helen! G-get off me! You fatass!" he scolded. 

Katherine chuckled only to be scared herself when something short tap onto Kathrine's spine "AAAAaaaa!" Katherine freaked as everyone gaze at the three boys behind her, James and Jack chuckling as John had a plain face. "What are you three doing?" Evan asked as Evelyn fist bump her baby brothers "Mommy told us to have fun, so we decided what's more fun than where Evan and Evelyn are." Jack informed "And.... what gave you that idea?" Evelyn asked "Cause chaos follows wherever you guys go..." John pointed out as if it was the most obvious thing in the world "Good point." Evan breathed out as Katherine threw the key towards Evelyn and glared at Evelyn's baby brother as Evelyn opened the door, "Come on, this would be fun."  Evan invited as they entered the room. 

They all wore their harnesses as they started to jump heights impossible for normal men to reach, they made the scenery of a city with living obstacles to make it even challenge, a slight sound was heard from the walls but everyone dismissed it until they felt the heat, "Kathrine!" Evan yelled "we must have over heated the system!" she informed "Evelyn! I can't get the harnesses off!!!" Daniel informed "So can't I!" Deliya informed as well "You guys know what to do!" Evelyn ordered "UNCLE LIANG/DAD!" the kids and Kathrine yelled, but the sound was so small only Amadeus (highly trained) could hear it.