Like (pt. 1)

Katherine's P.O.V.
It was a normal evening when I woke up and walked over to dad who was in front of four laptops and two tablets, the newest issue from his company of course. I smiled and gave daddy a kiss on the cheek, "Morning baby girl...." Dad said as he went through the charts of his company in Argentina.

I turn the tablet towards me as I reduces the price by 10% and increased the profit by 20%.

"Thanks...." He said and I sat down across him, not long after Mom came down as she said "Liang...., you better turn off your tech right now, you'll get a headache looking at all that tech..." Sometimes I can't belive mom married dad.

I mean dad is a complete man of the future, a tech guy. While mom is a natural girl, a woman of nature. I got Dad's brains, mom's talents and ended up kinda great.

I mean we live in the second most luxurious house in Washington next to the white house of course.

"Dad why don't you just reroute the circuits and reboot the system complete making it a clean slat and you can reprogram everything." I suggested my dad "Thank kitty." "No problem dad." I replied, I turn to the clock and started to go to my piano "Honey, you don't have to follow your schedule exactly. Come have breakfast first." my mother said "No thanks mom. I've got to practice piano for two hours and violin for one hour then I can be free to do what I want and that's to help dad in the lab and workshop."I replied to my mom starting to play the piano.