Meeting 2

Daniel's P.O.V.
"Wake up, Deliya...!" I yelled to my baby sister, she laid on her bed face down on her pillow, her small shirt that was from when she was six made as a crop top.

I kicked her off her bed soon enough as she showed her messy hair and yelled "What? You shit!" "Get up, we're going to leave...." I replied and walked out of the room.

Deliya soon exited her room and entered the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes at my lazy sister as I walked down to help my mom with the chorus, like my sister, my mom is lazy as well.

The only proactive people in this house hold is the men.

Dad was already throwing out the trash and cooking dinner so I went out to the back to mow the lawn.

For some reason when ever I do this, girls from the neighbours always peak through a hole or watched above the fence, it's creepy.

"Daniel we have to go hurry up!" Yelled my mother, she hasn't seen her friends in a while now, considering she's busy with work and etc.

I ran back inside with relief, I hate mowing the lawn.

I watch as my sister was in a loose grey sweater, with a pair of denim jeans, a hourglass necklace with sea shells in it and some brown boots from aunt Cynthia, who shipped it from Australia.

I put on my blouse and walked out of the house wearing my leather braclete and Nike shoes.

"What are we doing again....?" My sister asked as we exited the drive thru.