School Tranfers 1

Third Person's P.O.V.
"Have fun....!" Yelled July as she watch her kids and the other's walked off towards school.

Well except for Katherine, Evelyn and Evan though they vanish some where, before they left.

Hayden being the bipolar type, wasn't quite thrilled and kept his head down and didn't show a smile.

Helen kept chewing on her cheese burger, while Ynez was touching Daniel's muscles and Daniel was to creeped out to stop her.

Deliya, only shocked her head of how many weirdos were around her but of course she didn't say it out loud.

Deliya held tightly to her sketch book, like her mother she loved to draw, but like her father she loved to build so she design outfits and draw manga.

Not long after sounds of police sirens were heard about three bulding lines away, a strong gush of wind blew pass them and the only visible thing was the colour navy and red.

It seemed familiar yet it went so fast it seemed like a blur.

"Hey guy!" Katherine yelled as she zoomed past them in a cherry red farrier.

We all gave confused looks as we saw the school ten feet away.

We stop in front of Katherine's fararrie and waited for her "Bye Daddy see you back at home...." She said into the car "See you Kitty..." Liang's robotic voice said through the speakers and the car drives off.

"Well, was that Uncle Liang's brand new self driven AI system...?" Evelyn asked from behind everyone as they gasp.

She was looking normal, suprisingly she wasn't like her mother to use a jacket.

"Well it is..." Katherine replied and stood next to all of us. Evelyn predictably was the tallest.

"Where's Evan...?" Deliya asked

Evelyn's eyes widden as she mummbled with anger "Evan you bitch, you better have not left me out of it...."

They all gave confused looks yet decided they were the Johnston twins, what did you expect?

There is part two OK....