Actual Meet

Cynthia and Bradford lead their kids to the cafe, where their meeting each other as they did Cynthia held in her breath and turn to the left making Ynez drop to the ground, a failed attempt to hug me.

"Ynez, you've grown not much but you've grown....." Cynthia said down to the fangirling girl on the ground.

Bradford held the girl up as Abigail kicked him in the balls.

"Well that never gets old..." Abigail said as she walked away with Ynez laughing her ass off.

"Dad you OK?" Evan asked looking as his dad holding his crouch.

"Yup, just ooooooo...." He said unable to speak.

Cynthia quickly help him up as she carried him to a booth and asked for ice.

"Just be lucky she didn't hit it too hard or your siblings and yourself won't be here right now...." Deliya said

"I'm Deliya, just now the fangirling chick that fangirl's over my mom and your mom apparently is Ynez, and the blonde chick is....." Deliya was soon cut off when Evelyn said "Ya, I know everyone..... We did our research...."

Evelyn turn to see her brother was gone, Deliya was shocked at this but then Evelyn said "The boys were here about ten seconds ago and kidnapped my brother...., wonderful.... I'm stuck with pinky, angels and student president.."

"Wow is sarcasm and sass your second language....?" Deliya asked "Ya, pretty much...." She replied.

(Boys)

"What the....?!?!" Evan said as he turn to all the boys, he did the research with Evelyn and knew everyone and said "OK...., You two better have a good excuse for pulling me out of there...." "We do, we need a third player for this game and a good shooter...." Daniel replied.

"I suck at shooting..." Hayden replied

Evan gave them a look as he said "Well, my sister's going to kill me for not bringing her along for this...." And grabbed a gun and pointed it to the screen.

LOL...., sorry..... I have no idea what to put on this thing, a lot of inspiration but not much effect to my writing.....