Liam.....and the butterflies?

we walked into Harrys house single filed. It was simple and pretty the blue curtains looked like rippling water as the moon shined trough them. Mean girls! Louis exclaimed running toward the couch bouncing on top of it and staring into the box of pictures and sound. As I started to look around all the boys sat down comfortably. I noticed a longer curlier head sitting beside Harry. errmm whos this? I asked awkwardly. All the boys turned giving harry a shocked questioning look. Guys this is Sky Harry exclaimed in excitement. We still looked confused because then he added. My cousin! and swung his arm around her.

                                                         LIAM POV.

she was beautiful. her eyes the exact color of the bluest skies. Her skin a perfect white. her hair was a chestnut brown. Her curls were whirling around like the wind in autumn. It formed her face perfectly. She was leaned more toward the curvy side driving me crazy. I wanted her in my arms instantly. I realize ill never get Darcy when shes with Niall and they're pretty content. I wont mess up this time! ill be the kind of boy she wants. I use to not believe in love at first sight but im getting butterflies all over my body. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to look at pale yet beautiful blue eyes. Ask her! she whispered. Giving me an encouraging smile and walked away. I walked slowly up to Sky she was grabbing a water in the kitchen. I got distracted by the little cats on her shirt. I looked up I felt the apology and embarrassment written on my face. Hey umm...I tripped left and right over my words. Sky I know we just met and all but I was wondering if maybe possibly you'd like to go out sometime..maybe...? I stuttered atleast three times and messed up a few words maybe she found it endearing? I dunno im nervous now because shes just looking at me. Do you like Unicorns? she asked. I looked at her oddly and remembered I love the made-up majestic creature. Yes I do actually not ashamed to admit that small fact. Yes! she said. she swung her arms around me in delight. I looked a bit taken aback. but she said yes and that's all that mattered! We exchanged phone numbers and I told her id text her about the date later. She just smiled and went back to sit by Harry. Darcy walked in a happy smirk across her face she playfully punched my arm. I told you it would work she sang. Youre right thanks Darce I gave her a small hug and we walked back together. We watched the remainder of Mean Girls laughing and talking inbetween boring parts ( in which they don't exsist in that movie ) ( but we can pretend) Until everyone got pretty tired at around 1:00 me and Niall carried Darcy to the car. I talked to Sky about picking her up at 8;00 tomorrow. She agreed excitedly. Tomorrow would be the first night in 2 years id pick up my shameful act and go out on a date. With a beautiful girl I have a good feeling about. Me and Niall drove home me bouncing in the car in excitement. We cranked the radio. Darcy was out cold sleeping like an angel. Me and Niall started singing at the top of our lungs. This night had ended way better than it began.