Woah.

I walked up to Niall's Doorway. His house way huge. I grazed my hand on the door. it felt like steel and was a deep red almost purple looking in the night sky. It got really cold in the past hour. I was shivering so i finally knocked on the door. I was scared. i was nervous. i was feeling these weird butterflies just fluttering in my stomach. The door began to open i wonder if i just ran right now he would figure it was me. Too late. their he stood in jeans and a black V-neck t-shirt a smile that's always seems to sit upon that beautiful face. He was gorgeous.

                                                  NIALL,S POV

she was gorgeous. her hair a little messy. her eyes looked stunning with the faint glowing light from the moon. they sparkled more than diamonds. I took her hand and led her inside. Hello love i said pecking her forehead. She smiled and told me to lean down a tad i did as she instructed and she gave me a peck on the cheek. she felt frozen but her lips were soft. it sent waves of heat running through me as her lips gently grazed my skin. Thanks love i said smiling like a complete idiot. she just laughed and shivered a little. Oh your cold i said pointing out the obviously. i took her to the den and we sat somewhat close on the small couch that was in front of the fire place. she hummed a tune as she rubbed her hands together warming herself up. i recognized the song completely. Patience by Guns N' Roses. i couldn't believe she liked the same band as me. i ran to my room leaving her alone humming away. i brought my guitar down and sat  closer to her facing myself toward her looking at the fire's light dance across her beautifully formed face. Her eyes doing the same sparkling effect they did outside with the moon. This time something was different in her eyes. Comfort. i Strummed the strings instantly playing the tune of " Patience". She looked up a sweet grin on her face as i began to sing.

Shed a tear 'cause I'm missin' you

I'm still alright to smile

Girl, I think about you every day now

Was a time when I wasn't sure

But you set my mind at ease

There is no doubt

You're in my heart now

(she joined me singing now her voice sweet and raspy like an angel. her eyes closed. her eyelashes fanned across her rosy cheeks. i couldn't keep the corners of my mouth from turning up. i just couldn't stop smiling)

Said, woman, take it slow

It'll work itself out fine

All we need is just a little patience

Said, sugar, make it slow

And we come together fine

All we need is just a little patience.

i finished the last note and set my eyes on her. She just looked at me a small smile on her face a tear in her eye. Babe what's wrong?! i exclaimed. She just giggled. your amazing she whispered her cheeks turning pink. she was embarrassed and it was so adorable. i moved myself closer. i couldn't resist her soft pink lips. i tilted her face up the fire glowing on her jaw. grabbed her head softly and kissed her. it was simple yet the most perfect kiss ive ever given or received. i let go of her head. and she just looked at me a smile on her face. WOAH.is all she said.