"She was my best friend for the longest time. She was my little diabla, 'little devil'. Thats what my mexican cousins always called her."
"and this," I point to the picture of a cute tiger striped kitten laying in my arms sleeping, "is my first kitten Barkley. He had the absoulte biggest eyes, and he slept on my bed every night- thats how he broke my Kindle he layed on it for way to long then knocked it off."

"Really?" says Samara laughing. Alina giggled into my shoulder and used the back of her hand to dry her eyes. Samara pulled a picture from the box "Are these your siblings?" She says handing me a photo.

"Ya," I smile " me, Hunter, and Madeline. It was takin in the hay loft during the long summers we helped our grandparents with haying season."

"Don't your grandparents miss you?" Says samara. I look at her placid face, " They died in a car accident when I was seventeen."
"Who is the oldest?" asked Alina. I stare at the picture in my hands for a few seconds

" Serena?" says Samara.

I look up, "I'm the oldest, Hunter is a minute behind me, then Madeline is two minutes behind me."

"Wait," Samara held her hands out in confusion. "then that means you guys are-"

"It means we're triplets...yes."

"Hunter is in California he is a top notch surgeon, and screws the nurses quite reguarly. Madeline is in Colorado she is a rancher- she married a handsome young cowboy and she lives on the cattle ranch with him." Tears began to well up in my eyes blurring my vision and streamed down my cheeks and went down my neck.

"I call them- every week once you guys go to bed."

"One day Serena- I'm going to meet them and I am going to tell them what an amazing-" She wiped the tears away "amazing sister they have." Samara says from her position on the floor. I reach down for her hand,

"Thank you." I whisper with my voice cracking.

Alina reached forward into the box "Who's this?" She says pulling out a photo. I laugh.

"Thats Jake, he's my cousin-  almost like my brother, he's just- he helped me through all of this." I smile "Remember last month I was on skype in my room and you guys we're freaking out because you thought I was talking to Will- but I was really talking to him, we are suppose to talk every Monday."
Alina stood up and walked into the other room,

"Alina? Alina, are you okay?" I shout.

"Ya, one sec." she came back into the room with her laptop and opened it up. "Todays Monday."

I smile, "Are you guys sure?" They both nod back at me.
I login to my skype account and connected to Jake.

"Hey, guys give me minute okay?"

Alina patted my back and left the room with Samara hugging her.

"Hey,Serena !" Jakes grinning  face comes into the screen. I give him a weak smile. "Hey are you alright... wait we're you crying?" He says softer looking into the screen more.

I laugh and smile some more. "Alright what boy do I have to beat up?" He says joking.

"No no, its nothing like that...I told my roommates."

"Ohhhh," he says softer, "are you alright?" He knew exactly what I was talking about and how I felt about it exactly. "I want you to meet my two best friends Jake." I wave them into the room and they sit on either side of me. "Jake, this is Samara," I motion to my right. "and this is Alina." I motion to my left.
"It's great to finally meet the two people Serena always talks about, thank you for taking care of her."