"Nah I love steak," I said and opened the door. He helped me out of his car and opened the door for me. "What a gentlemen Wes."

"Only on Tuesdays," Wesley said with a wink. I laughed and a hostess led us to an intimate booth. "Get anything you want Yesenia. Personally I recommend the steak because like I said before they're delicious." Our waiter was a bit old but he was very nice. He even brought us some candles and lit them up. To be honest the steak was bloody and I got mine done medium well. Wesley could tell I didn't like it and I even caught him making a face when we finished we ordered dessert and that was a bit tastier. He payed for our food and then we walked around town. "So the food at Musso's had definitely gone down since the last time I went."

"Haha when did you last go?"

"When I was like 5." We both laughed and I felt him trying to reach out and hold my hand. A part of me wanted to bring my hand to my face or put it in my jean pocket or something but I didn't. I let him grab it for some reason.

"Yeah it's not that great, but the waiter was really nice."

"Yeah he was but if you would let me take you on a second date I promise the food will be a lot better." He wanted a second date? I blushed and had to think about what to say.

"I'd love to go out again some time Wesley." I rested my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my waist. I needed someone normal someone like Wes. It started to get cold out and I forgot to take a jacket so Wesley gave me his hoodie. It smelled really good! He drove me back to the Hollywood Walk of Fame and he gave me his number(since my phone was broken).As I drove back I smiled and realized that a part of me no longer cared if Demi called or cared about me. I knew it would happen and it did. Wes let me keep his hoodie so when I walked in and my mom asked who's it was. I simply said it was from a new friend of mine. She didn't even seem that mad about my broken phone. She said we would go get a new one the next day. I slept in his hoodie and drifted to sleep with his scent.

The next morning I went downstairs and ate breakfast. My mom is no Linda. She made bacon, scrambled eggs, sausages, and hash brown for breakfast. I got full just looking at it and a part of me wanted to run to the bathroom and throw up. I sat down at the island in the middle of the kitchen as she set down a plate with a hefty serving of everything.

"Mom I can't eat this."

"You can and you will. You have your first appointment with Dr. Ryan today." I twirled some hash brown around with my fork.

"Do I have to go?" My mom nodded her head. "What if we make a deal? If I eat all of this I don't have to go with Dr.Ryan." My mom thought about it for a second then smiled.

"If you finish it all, every last piece of food on that plate, then you can skip your appointment with Dr. Ryan." I smiled triumphantly and started eating. About three forkfuls in I was incredibly full and I had barely made a dent in my food. My mom wasn't stupid she knew I wouldn't finish it all. I forced myself some more bites and thought I could just force myself to eat it all. I was wrong. As I was about to bring another forkful into my mouth I suddenly got nauseous and ran to the nearest bathroom. I quickly kneeled down and threw up. After I rinsed my mouth I walked back into the kitchen with my head down. "It's okay Yesenia with treatment you'll get better." I nodded and walked back up to my room. I was checking my Facebook when I realized I had 1 new friend request. It was Wesley. I accepted and since he was online I decided to message him.

To:Wesley Stromberg

Hey😊

From: Wesley Stromberg

Hey yourself😉

To: Wesley Stromberg

What's up?