"Everything's going to be okay. You're breaking up with him Rayne."

"I don't know if I can."

"You can and you will. I'm here for you always." I pulled away from her and turned around to sleep. After a while she suddenly asked something I wasn't prepared for.

"Yesenia?"

"Mhm"

"I know this will sound weird but can you hold me?"

"Umm...sure I guess." And the whole night we spooned and I oddly really liked it.

*Demi's POV*

waking up at 7am when you went to bed around 2 is hard. I wanted so badly to keep sleeping but I knew I had to get up. I said bye to my family ,and then Eddie drove me to the airport. He said he'd meet me in LA in a couple of days. After going through security I got a text that changed my whole mood. It was from Yesenia!

From: My hobbit ❤

Hey(: I just wanted to wish you a good morning!(: I hope you have a nice flight, text me when you get the chance. ❤ Xoxo

I'm pretty sure I blushed the crap out of my cheeks because my face was burning hot! I missed her so much already! I boarded the plane and texted her back.

To: My hobbit ❤

Thanks! And I hope you had a good morning as well beautiful!(; I miss you already :'(

I turned my phone off when the flight attendant said to and closed my eyes. I have to catch up on my sleep before LA.

*Yesenia's POV*

I woke up and realized I was still holding Rayne. I pulled my arms back and got off my bed. The clock read 6:50 so I decided to send demi a quick text wishing her good luck on her flight. After sending it I went into my bathroom to freshen up and change. When I got out I saw rayne crying and rushed to her side.

"Rayne why are crying? You're safe with me. I'm taking you to the police station today. We have to tell them about you know what." She looked at me with pleading eyes. I'm doing this for her own good. She needs to tell the police about Drew.

"Please don't Yesenia. I can't. My parents will say it was my fault and kick me out. Then everyone in school will know. I'll be looked at differently! Nothing will be same! If you care about me you have to promise you won't say anything to anyone!"

"Your parents won't kick you out! I'll talk to them! Even if they do you can come live with me. Leo will understand, and besides my room is big enough for the both of us! People will know but they'll know what a jerk Drew is. It's because I care about you that I want you to be safe." She continued to cry so I hugged her. After a while of crying she got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I smiled when I got a reply from Demi.