'From: My hobbit❤

Oh. K. It was cool seeing you again. Bye.'

Well I wasn't expecting that. I wanted to text her back but what would I say? I ended up not texting her back and hating my managers. I wish I could just take her with me. I smiled at the thought but quickly dismissed it. Was she mad at me? Why? It was work related I can't control that. I laid back and hit myself in the face with my pillow. 'You like her Demi let's face it' I kept thinking but I just couldn't accept it. I'm not bisexual. I've never liked another girl. This was all so confusing. I closed my eyes and hoped I'd know when I woke up.

*Yesenia's POV*

When I got on my new laptop I Skyped Katie and told her all about Demi.

"Bro there are only two logical explanations for her behavior. A: she's into you and is dropping hints or B: she's a crazy bitch." I laughed and realized that I missed my friends more than I thought.

" I don't completely rule out B haha. Don't tell I said that. "

"Yeah. Because Demi and I are home girls." The rest of the conversation consisted of talking about some friends I made ,progress with Leo, and what was happening back home. I said bye and closed my lap top. A part of me was on cloud nine because I'd cuddled with Demi lovato! It was single handedly the best moment of my teenage life. I laid down on my bed and smiled. I was happy. My happiness quickly disappeared when I got a text from demi. I expected it to be something like 'hey hobbit(;' or something but as I read it my stomach dropped.

'From:Demi the sexy beast❤

Hey(: um I'm kinda leaving tomorrow for LA. Some stuff came up from work and I have to go. It was awesome seeing you. Text me when I'm gone Kay?'

I started crying. One reason was because I'd spent one of the best days of my life with her and the other was because I actually, for a split second, thought she might somehow like me as more than a friend. I'm such and idiot. Out of pure anger I sent her a text back that was cold.

'To: Demi the sexy beast❤

Oh. K. It was cool seeing you again. Bye.'

It probably sounded bitchy but i didn't care. I was sad and angry. I cried for another minute or two. I simply got up and walked into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. My worst enemy. 'Why would Demi ever like you? Look at yourself you're a fat pig. Why would she even care about a little ,ugly ,fat dyke. She straight. You have absolutely no chance with her. What were you thinking? You're such an idiot. God you're fat. Look at yourself you're a cow.' My eyes started filling up with tears again and I kneeled down in front of my toilet. I slipped in two fingers and did the dirty deed. After I finished I brushed my teeth and dried my eyes. I walked out and checked to see if Demi texted back. She didn't. I called Rayne and asked if she wanted to hang out or something. She said sure and we decided to go bowling. I grabbed my car keys and picked her up. Even in jeans and an old t-shirt Rayne looked incredibly beautiful. I stared at her a little after she got in my car. "Like what ya see babe?" She winked and lifted my face so my eyes looked into hers. "My eyes are up here." I laughed and shoved her arm playfully.

"Don't flatter yourself honey." She gave me pretty specific directions to her favorite bowling alley and as I walked in I saw the last person I wanted to see. Demi. Not just her but her whole family. I hoped they wouldn't notice me but they did. Dallas saw me first and yelled in my direction.

"Yesenia! Hey come over and play with us!" I turned around and nodded. Awesome. I grabbed Rayne's arm and whispered in her ear.

"Please do me a favor and act like my date." She looked confused at first then looked over in the DLG's direction and saw Demi eyeing her curiously.

"Okay but no sex! I'm not that easy." She winked and kissed my cheek. Rayne was such a dork. We got our shoes and balls and headed in the DLG's direction. Well this was bound to be fun.

*Demi's POV*

So sleeping wasn't happening. My dad and mom came in and told me to get dressed in something comfy because we were going bowling.

"Mom I suck at bowling you know that." And that's not a lie. I've only gotten one strike ever. I need the railings like the little kids playing do. I actually kinda hated it. The only time I ever enjoyed bowling was when joe took me. He did the cliché move and "showed" me how to bowl. It was cute nonetheless.

"Sweetie come on. We have to do some soft of family activity before you leave. Get ready we'll wait downstairs. You can invite Yesenia if you'd like." She winked and they both left. The fuck was that? I mean I did spend all day with her so I mean I get the invitation part but the wink? The fuck mom? I did want to ask her to come but figured it'd be awkward. I put on some jeans and and my old paramore tee. I joined my family in the car and we left for our favorite bowling alley. I hated renting sneakers. You can seriously feel the fungus in them. I got bored pretty soon and started texting Marissa. My turn came up and as expected I threw it in the gutter. Whatevs.

"Demi don't be such a downer. Some of us are trying to have fun!" Madi loved to bowl. Mainly because she was actually good at it. Out of nowhere Dallas yells "Yesenia! Hey come over and play with us!" I turn around and sure enough there she is. And with some girl. The girl was pretty tall...and a lot skinnier than I was. And a lot prettier... Oh my god what am I doing. I just looked down and replied to marissa's text. I looked back up and kinda wish I hadn't. The girl she was with gave her a kiss on the cheek and winked at her. Who the hell is this girl?! They came over and said hi to everyone. Oh great even the chicks eyes were beautiful. Ugh I suddenly hated bowling even more.