Epilogue (Part 2)

Five Years later

I lay back against Owen's chest. Life is perfect at the moment, we have lovely big house, I have a wonderful job, and Owen's rugby career is still going strong, despite being in his mid thirties.

"What are you thinking about Love?" He asks, playing with my hair. The T.V plays in the background, but I stopped watching a while ago.

It was still hard after we married, I had to work long hours to start with, and Owen had to go away most weekends around the country, and Europe. But it was definitely easier than being in two separate countries.

"Not much" I reply, sleepily.

Suddenly, I feel a movement in my stomach. Pulling up my top a bit, I rest my hand on my rounded torso. I feel it again, repetitive kicking.

I grab Owen's hand and pull it to the area, he takes a deep breath as he feels it too. I smile, it almost tickles.

"They're going to be a kicker all right" I joke and Owen laughs, "England's next top number ten"

"England's?" I ask, raising my eyebrows, only partially teasing.

"What's wrong with that?" Owen asks, and the challenge is evident in his tone.

"What do you think?"

"Why would you be opposed for them to play for the best team in the world?" He asks.

"I'm not, you are" I retort. He rolls his eyes. "Ireland are not the best rugby team in the world love"

I take in a shocked breath, "Our previous world cup begs to differ"

He groans, "Of course you'd bring that up" I smile. "Well, them playing for England is the most logical" He points out.

I cross my arms over my chest. "No it's not" Although I know I'm beat. He laughs, and I can feel his chest move underneath me.

"You get heavier every day!" He joke, shifting slightly. "Excuse me?!" I ask, annoyed now. "It was a joke!" He desperately tried to reassure me. "Besides, you'll always be perfect to me" I try not to show that his words have made me melt inside.

"Whatever" I reply grumpily. Owen curses under his breath. "Please Farrell" He begs, and I can't stop the smile spreading across my face. Five years, and I still smile crazily when he calls me that.

"There it is" He smiles and hugs me tight to him. "No" I sulk, crossing my arms over my chest, or at least trying to. The bump and Owen's arms make it hard to do so.

Owen swivels me around so I'm facing him. "It'll be hard for them to play for England with an Irish passport" I tell him, and he groans, "Still on this? And who said they're getting an Irish passport?"

"What's wrong with it?" I ask. "We live in England hun" "Not for long" I mutter under my breath. I'll admit, I love England, but Ireland will be forever home, and I miss it.

"What?" "Nothing" "I don't think it was nothing, what was that?" He asks, tickling me. I squirm, "Stop" I moan, and his face creases into a smile. "Never" He says, laying his forehead on mine.

I lean foreword and gently kiss him once, pulling away quickly. He grins wickedly and leans in. "I love you" He whispers, before kissing me hard.

A/N: WHat? The last chapter??😭😭😭😭 This was so bittersweet, on one hand, I'm so happy that Owen and Erin got their happy ending, but I don't want it to end!
A few things...
1) I won't be writing a sequel
2) I will go back and edit this, after my exams are over, in three weeks... Kill me now!! 😁🔫
3) A massive thank you to everyone, for reading this, for commenting and voting. I don't think I would have finished this book if it hadn't been for you. Your comments have always put a smile on my face.

So, for the last time... Comment, Vote, and Ship Owrin!!
Xxxxxxx