12. Waffles are my only weakness...

This chapter is dedicated to exbhah96 being an amazing friend, supporter and motivator. I'm looking forward to whatever stories you post! Love you loads! Xx

The bed shook beneath me and I jolted awake. I sat up to see Owen had thrown himself onto the space beside me. I scowled at him. "What is your obsession with waking me up?" I moaned, glancing around for the time. "It's half nine, and it's funny."

I raised an eyebrow. "Funny for you" He smiled and nodded. "So I take it you are supporting England" He said pointing his head to the jersey I had flung onto the armchair the night before. "Well, I'm a huge believer in the anyone but Wales approach" I teased.

"I'll be back in twenty minutes" He said, and stood up. "Great?" I rested my head back in the pillow. He poked my side. "OW!" "You need to be dressed. "Why?" "So you can have breakfast with me." "I'll pass" "Really? Because they have a buffet, and there is a limited supply of waffles."

I swung out of bed. "My only weakness" I told him as I made my way to the bathroom. "Yeah right" Owen scoffed. "Get out! I'll see you in twenty" As I walked into the bathroom I heard the door click shut. I showered quickly, and dried myself off.

I wrapped the towel around myself and checked the time, I had ten minutes left. I turned on my phone and pulled on my underwear as I waited for it to load and connect to a network. It took ages so I started the long process of pulling on skinny jeans.

As I kicked, and wriggled the jeans up my legs, my phone came to life with texts.

Bella (Weirdo): How is the hunk?
Unknown: Hey it's Jess, George gave me your number, I think our seats are together! Xx
Mum: How was the flight? Excited?

I replied to them and saved Jess's name into my contacts. I pulled the jersey over my head and went back to the bathroom. I brushed my hair up into a ponytail and applied some concealer, powder and mascara.

I sat down on the bed and pulled on my boots, then checked my social media while I waited for Owen to return. Not going to lie, I was stalking his Instagram profile... But please! He put up the ice bucket challenge for a reason! Yes, but not for you to ogle at him I tell myself.

I'm saved from a conversation with myself by Owen knocking on the door. I turned the lights iff, pulled out my key and nearly slammed into him. "You're late" I told him as I pull him down to the lift. "You wore it" He says, surprised, fingering the sleeve of his jersey.

"It's not a big deal" I mumble. He smiles, "Ok" The lift doors open and I speed walk to the dining hall. Owen tells me where the table is and goes over to join his team mates. I, on the other hand, grab a plate and head straight for the food. I was pretty hungry!

After filling my plate I take a seat across from Owen, besides Jess and Mike Brown. "Is that enough?" Owen remarks, looking down pointedly at my plate. I kick him under the table and scowl at him. Jess laughs softly and I listen to her as I eat.

When Jess leaves, I'm stuck, Owen is talking to Mike and Chris and I don't want to interrupt. I spy the waitress bringing out more pancakes and I jump up. I grab some more and pointedly ignore Owen's smile. Mike smiles as Owen and I engage in a wordless conversation, glaring at each other.

'Don' t you dare say anything' I tell him with my eyes. 'As if I would' I cock an eyebrow. 'Yeah right' Chris laughs and we break eye contact. He slaps Owen on the back. "You certainly know how to pick em!" He remarks to Owen and then stands up.

"Don't forget we leave in fifteen." He tells the remainder of the rugby players. He then turns to me. "Don't give in to him" He says. "Never will" I reply and he walks away smiling. I go back to my room and brush my teeth and grab a hoodie and my bag.

I look around to make sure I haven't left anything I'll need soon and go to leave, I had no idea how I was getting to the stadium. I open the door to see Jess's raised hand, poised to knock.

"Hi" I beam. "Hello, do you mind if we hang out till we leave? The boys are going now, but the match isn't for another four hours. We'll get a taxi in a few hours" I nod my head. "Sounds like a plan"

We spend the next few hours walking around London. I really like Jess, she's sweet and funny. We get in a taxi and drive to the stadium. We get out and show our tickets, heading up to the V.I.P lounge. Jess leads me over to a group of girls who are apparently the partners of some of the players.

We chat until we are told we have to take a seat. I plonk myself down into the cold plastic seat and rub my hands together to try generate some heat. It was April, but it was cold! The players jog out the pitch and we all join in on the cheering.

The Welsh sing their anthem first and then the English. I stand up alongside Jess when the first notes begin to play. I don't plan on singing, but I'll show respect. Owen winks at me and I stick my tongue out at him. They shake hands and then get into position.

I smile as Owen kicks the ball across to the pitch to start the match...

Guess who had tickets to the Ireland-Argentina match?? ME!!!!!! My mum came home from Berlin and surprised me with them! I'm so happy!