Chapter 2 | He Is Dangerous

My eyes open slowly as I feel a strong shape underneath my head. His arm? My weak eyes notice a sleeping Yoongi right next to me, his face so close I can actually feel his soft breath on my forehead. I lean on my elbow and rub my eyes. To be honest I don't even remember him getting in my bed, but I do recall he came back home pretty late last night. Considering he might be very tired I decide not to wake him up and just sneakily getting off the bed, being as quiet as I could. I do a quick stop in the bathroom and head to the kitchen where Hoseok and Namjoon are.

"Goodmorning Yeojin. Have a sit, breakfast will be ready soon." calls Hoseok. A few minutes after, my plate is ready and we can hear heavy footsteps coming from the stairs. Yoongi comes down yawning, in only his sweatpants and messy hair which is still wet from his shower. I look down, flustered by the view.
          "Yoongi, you're finally awake. Come and join us." Hoseok sets a plate in front of an empty chair.
          "What time is it?" asks Yoongi, sitting down. Namjoon checks his watch.
          "Almost 10am, you usually sleep more than that after a busy night."
          "I know, but Yeojin woke me up when she got off the bed and I couldn't fall back asleep." I am about to apologize but get cut off by Hoseok.
          "You mean, you slept with her?" he giggles like a kid and points at me.
          "Not like that you idiot. Don't be nasty." Yoongi replies with a still sleepy voice. I clear my throat to show my embarrassment. Yoongi clearly notices it and tries to change the subject.
          "Oh, by the way we could go out today, since I don't have any planned business and you always complain about how you can never go out." his words make me stare at him for a second before smiling widely.
          "Really?" he confirms by smiling back at me, but his face quickly freezes into a cold and neutral expression when he feels his phone buzzing in the pocket of his sweatpants. He sticks it to his ear and gets up after shoving a bit of food into his mouth. The two others glare at him but don't say anything and keep on eating.

A few minutes pass by and Yoongi still hasn't returned. I look up at the mezzanine when I hear the door of his room opening. He comes out dressed in his usual work clothes and joins us.

          "He just called me, he wants to meet me today." he says seeking out to the boys. Namjoon's gaze leaves his plate and he gives Yoongi an inquiring look.

          "Really? What for?"

          "He didn't say much about it, he just said he wanted to see me." he marks a pause.

          "I'm sorry Yeojin, but it seems like I won't have time for you today." he sadly says as he pats my head. Without adding anything else, he leaves the loft. I hate his job. Whatever it is. I genuinely hate it.

~Yoongi's POV~

It's 11:23, according to the clock of my dashboard, when I park in front of the small building where I spend most of my nights. I really hate having to come here when I'm on a day off, especially when I could've spend my day with Yeojin. I'm pretty nervous about what is awaiting me, he usually never calls for me off the cuff, and the last time he did, I had to get rid of a body because apparently the "customer" didn't pay his due. I brush my thoughts off and get out of the car. I walk towards the door of the building and raise my head to make eye contact with the surveillance camera above the large door. After a few seconds, the door unlocks and I make my way in. I take the elevator and get through a long hallway, standing at the end of it is the usual bodyguard, guarding the Hell's Gates, entrance of Satan's place, or what some people call it here, our boss Park Jimin's office.

          I stop right in front of the bodyguard and introduce myself even though he obviously knows who I am.

          "Min Yoongi, the boss called for me." he grabs his walkie talkie and presses the button on the side.

          "Mr Park, Min Yoongi would like you to receive him in your office." he releases the button and waits.

          "Let him in."

          The bodyguard steps aside and opens the door. As I get in, Jimin gets up from his leather armchair.

          "Min Yoongi, my favorite employee! Always there for me!" yeah no shit.

          "Here, come and have a sit." he points at the vacant chair in front of his desk and sits back down.

          "I know you're on a day off but, there's something we need to talk about." I'm getting worried about what kind of odd business he has for me.

          "What do you need me for?" I ask.

          "How old is she?" huh?

          "I'm sorry, what?"

          He leans on his desk and intertwines his fingers together.

          "Yeojin, how old is she?" why is he asking this?

          "Sixteen, but sir, what does it have to do wi-" he cuts me off by mumbling to himself.

          "Perfect. Listen, I know we're both pretty busy men, so let me get straight to the point. I want this girl." I blench at his words.

          "W-what do you mean?" is he really thinking about...

          He gets up and starts walking around, a smirk on his face before stoping in front of the big window behind his desk, his back facing me.

          "Come on Yoongi, you're a man too, and you know what kinds of needs a man has to fulfill, don't you?..."

          Now I get it.

          "Sir, I'm sorry, but I don't think that'll be possible, Yeojin is under my protection and-"

          "DON'T even try to negotiate with me on that. You know what I'm capable of Yoongi. You've been working for me long enough to know that I always get what I want. At all costs."

          I stare at him with cold eyes, his sentence almost sounding like a threat.

          "Don't make me spill blood Yoongi."