Chapter 1

The Sakamaki's were either asleep or just doing their own things, that was until a human girl had entered their house. A girl with blonde hair blinked as she was inside the big mansion of where she was left off from, since it was raining she rushed inside to avoid from getting wet. When she noticed a boy with red hair asleep on the couch near the main door.

As a human as she is she tried to check if the boy was either dead or alive, as a result he was indeed alive and wondered why a human such as her entered the house, it went all to the point with alerting the other brothers and the sister of the house.

One by one the brothers came in to see what the smell of a human was all about, when it came down to Subaru being the last one to appear and after he punched the wall behind him making a crater in it his twin sister appeared.

"Tsk! Why the hell is a human girl here?" Suou asked as she sat on the ledge where Laito once was.
"W-When did you get here?" Yui asked.
"None of your damn business human." Suou snapped and appeared beside Subaru with her arms crossed.

When it was explained that she was some sort of bride Suou scoffed and looked away from them all.

"Looks like nothing was misunderstood." Reiji spoke. "That's the eldest Shu." He started as he pointed to a guy that appeared to be sleeping on a couch.
"I'm the second eldest, Reiji."
"Next are the triplets, Ayato, Kanato and Laito."
"The last are the twins, Subaru and Suou."
"I still think this is a mistake....besides the seven of you are all kind of...weird..." Yui spoke after.

Suou glared at the human girl and looked at her brother who looked back and shrugged his shoulders, the twins had those times of 'conversation' at times you could say. The two knew one another so well that a look would mean something and they understood what the other was either thinking or was trying to tell them but didn't feel like voicing it.

"I think I need to call my father..." She spoke then gasped when she saw Ayato holding it.
"That's my cellphone! You give that back to me now!" She told him.
"Do you really think that I should?" He asked and moved his arm away once she tried to get it from him.

He laughed as she tried her best to grab it but failed to do so, it seemed amusing to him but stopped when Suou grabbed the phone and glared at Yui.

"What are you doing?" Yui asked looking at the girl.
"This is what I am doing..." She told and crushed it in her hand then dropped it as she turned around walking away. "Get lost human."

As she did walk away her brothers seemed to toy with Yui some more, it pissed her off that a human girl such as her was actually sent here to live with them. When Laito whispered something in Yui's ear which lead her to shout in fear then run off, she didn't get far as she fell and scraped her knee.

Looking up her eyes widen when she noticed the seven siblings looking at her as if their eyes were glowing in a way, that's when she found out all of them were vampires. When whatever her necklace was and didn't work as she believed in that it would she looked at them all in fear and ran off.

"Tch....if she is what you say she is....she wont be able to get far.." Suou told Reiji.
"Her manners are completely deplorable." Reiji replied as he sat down with his hands together.

The triplets went ahead to go with toying with her once more, saying a few words to her as she ran off in hopes of getting out of the mansion that held the vampires that weren't so settling in a place where they seemed nice at all. When she found a room that seemed to be open she in hopes of hiding ran inside but looked around.

But did that even stop the seven siblings to not follow? Heck no they appeared before her in different places in the room.

"You wont ever be able to escape this house." Reiji told Yui.
"Oh give me a break, why don't you get straight to the point. Just tell her if she tries to leave shes dead." Subaru snapped glaring at the human.
"Tch make it more easier for her to realize her place rather then give some boring talk." Suou added.

||A/N: Sorry for the not much of explaining stuff....it's pretty much off of the first episode and such, sure some will be off of the anime but chapters will come from my own ideas so don't think just cause the story is like the anime story line so much that it will go that way...nah its more of how Suou gets through with everything and now around a human girl even when she hates humans...hope you like this chapter enough to have the need for more!||