ChocolatFudgeBrownie with Emma Corina Hayes

Testing Testing One Two Three by ChocolatFudgeBrownie; Main Character- Emma Corina Hayes

From Main Character POV--

1) What's your name? Full name if you have one.   

Emma Corina Hayes 

2) What story do you appear in?

Testing Testing One Two Three 

3) Who do you currently (as of this moment) love? Why?

  Do you mean love like love or in love? Cos I'm not in love with someone, though I do plan to maybe at least try and get in that area

4)Who do you currently (as of this moment) hate? Why?

 I hate... Josh, definitely him. Well maybe that's a little bit too harsh but there are those times when I just want to dump his body in a lake and forget he existed. Don't worry I'd never actually do that.

5) Who would you consider your 'idol' or 'role model'?

My role model is Jane Austin, I love her works and hope to be like her someday.

6) If you had to pick 2 words to describe yourself, what would it be?

 Two words? Bookworm and... patient? 

7) If you were given a choice between jumping into a sea of man-eating sharks or jumping into a pit of fire, what would you pick?

I would choose the pit of fire, it might be over quicker than having sharks maul me 

8) Favorite food (if you don't have one, make one up)?

Ice Cream

9) Pick one magical power to have.

The power to be able to read by skimming over pages, it sounds lame but... It is lame.

10) Naturally, would you pick, Truth or Dare?

Neither? Fine, I'd pick truth.

~~~~

For the author--

1) Username?

ChocolatFudgeBrownie

2) What would you do if you met your main character in reality?

Slap her silly, or make her grow some guts. 

3) Which character in all your books, would you choose to meet in reality?

--You said you would meet Grover from Percy Jackson but unless you are Rick Riordan, I don't think that wil work-- xD

4) If you had to base your book off of ONE book, what book would it be? 

I would base it off CHERUB. I just think it would be really fun.

5) Favorite book series? Or book?

Only one favorite book series? Well I'll go for the most obvious, Harry Potter. 

6) Favorite Author?

I'd love to just say I don't do favoritism but... JK Rowling is ONE favorite 

7) Favorite character in YOUR story?

Lacey because apparently she makes a mean batch of chocolate chip cookies

8) If you had to describe your story in 2 words, what would it be?

It would be amusing aaaaand fun 

9) Do you write your characters based off of people you know (like their personalities)?

Yeah I do, sometimes I don't even notice.

10) Harry Potter or Twilight ( I know, common question, I'm just curious-- if you haven't read any of them then skip this question )?

Harry Potter! Twilight's got nothing over him.