ElisaTheBookLover with Nathan Maxwell Henderson Young

The Friend Zone by ElisaTheBookLover; Main Character- Nathan Maxwell Henderson Young

From Main Character POV--

1) What's your name? Full name if you have one.

Well, my full name is Nathan Maxwell Henderson Young, but that's a mouthful (that's what she said!), so most people call me Nate.

2) What story do you appear in?

What story? I live in my life! Are you telling me that my whole existence is fictional? Well, if I WAS living in a story, it would be called The Friend Zone.

3) Who do you currently (as of this moment) love? Why?

Hm... well, I've been in love with my best friend Lexie for the longest time, but I think I'm starting to have feelings for this girl named Lissa.

4)Who do you currently (as of this moment) hate? Why?

Lexie, because she blew me off for another guy. A British guy, nonetheless. It's like I'm dead to her.

5) Who would you consider your 'idol' or 'role model'?

Well, I don't really have one.

6) If you had to pick 2 words to describe yourself, what would it be?

Sexy and awesome. Nah, just kidding. Shy and sarcastic.

7) If you were given a choice between jumping into a sea of man-eating sharks or jumping into a pit of fire, what would you pick?

Hm... Fire burns! I'd rather be chewed to death by man eating sharks.

8) Favorite food (if you don't have one, make one up)?

Well, it used to be Poptarts, until Nyan Cat came along and ruined my love for them. My current favorite food is probably guacamole.

9) Pick one magical power to have.

The power of love. Kidding. I'd love to be invisible. But also have a set on invisible clothes so I don't have to run around naked all the f*cking time.

10) Naturally, would you pick, Truth or Dare?

Dares are more fun!

~~~~

For the author--

1) Username?

ElisaTheBookLover

2) What would you do if you met your main character in reality?

I'd probably slap some sense into him! And then have a nice conversation.

3) Which character in all your books, would you choose to meet in reality?

My character Lissa, because she's the one who's the most like me.

4) If you had to base your book off of ONE book, what book would it be?

I wouldn't really want my book based off of someone else's work.

5) Favorite book series? Or book?

Well, my favorite book is either The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins or Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi.

6) Favorite Author?

It's a tie between the two mentioned authors above.

7) Favorite character in YOUR story?

My favorite character is probably Lissa, because she's very sarcastic, and she's also the most like me, as stated before.

8) If you had to describe your story in 2 words, what would it be?

Funny and realistic.

9) Do you write your characters based off of people you know (like their personalities)?

Not really. The people I know aren't that interesting. ;P

10) Harry Potter or Twilight ( I know, common question, I'm just curious-- if you haven't read any of them then skip this question )?

HARRY POTTER, OF COURSE!