Cheerreader96 with Alex Marie Mercer

Don't look back by Cheerreader96; Main Character- Alexa Marie Mercer

From Main Character POV--

1) What's your name? Full name if you have one.

Alexa Marie Mercer, Commom middle name I know but it was my mothers.

2) What story do you appear in?

Don't look back.

3) Who do you currently (as of this moment) love? Why?

Justin Michaels. Please don't tell anybody! It's my darkest secret. He's basically the only person who's there for me, and knows the real me. sure he may not really show it most of the time but i know he really does care for me. at least i hope he does.

4)Who do you currently (as of this moment) hate? Why?

Is it alright if i say two people? Hm, I'll just do it anyway if not I'll change it later. Chase and Aimee, Chase cheated on me with Aimee, my best friend and I caught them in the middle of doing 'it' upstairs in my pool house, what a fun night that was! Chase also thinks it's okay to hurt a girl. If he ever touches me again, he won't be able to walk straight and have to deal with more than a broken nose when Justin or Shane get to him.

5) Who would you consider your 'idol' or 'role model'?

My mother. I always looked up to her and i wish she was still here to this day to help me with all my problems. She was the only person in this world who really helped me and when she died, I was devastated.

6) If you had to pick 2 words to describe yourself, what would it be?

Two words.... Lonely. Caring.

7) If you were given a choice between jumping into a sea of man-eating sharks or jumping into a pit of fire, what would you pick?

Do we have an option to wear a fire-resistant suit? If we do, I choose fire.

8) Favorite food (if you don't have one, make one up)?

Ice cream.

9) Pick one magical power to have.

Mind reading powers so I could really know what people are thinking.

10) Naturally, would you pick, Truth or Dare?

It depends who I'm with, but I'd have to say truth.

--No author interview?--