SundownNative with Nathan James Oliver

Athena by SundownNative; Main Character- Nathan James Oliver

From Main Character POV--

1) What's your name? Full name if you have one.   

Nathan James Oliver

2) What story do you appear in?

Athena

3) Who do you currently (as of this moment) love? Why?

  I love my mother. If you're asking who I'd want to date, you're going to be disappointed. Survival seems more romantic than anything else, right now.

4)Who do you currently (as of this moment) hate? Why?

   William Cove. For abandoning his own people and leaving them to die.

5) Who would you consider your 'idol' or 'role model'?

My father. Well...he's the reason I enlisted, anyway.

6) If you had to pick 2 words to describe yourself, what would it be?

 You're kidding, right? Nevermind. Determined, but reckless. That's what Hoffman and Gayle say, so I guess that's it.

7) If you were given a choice between jumping into a sea of man-eating sharks or jumping into a pit of fire, what would you pick?

The sharks, most likely. Though I can't find a good reason WHY I'd be given a choice consisting of those two.

8) Favorite food (if you don't have one, make one up)?

My mother used to buy a box of cereal called Sun Crunch. So yeah.

9) Pick one magical power to have.

Wouldn't need to. The combat suits we wear is magic itself. That is, if you don't care for learning where it came from, and simply basing your beliefs on speculation.

10) Naturally, would you pick, Truth or Dare?

Truth. I take on dares everyday of my life; I'm a soldier. In our situation, the truth is as valuable as AquaCell itself.

~~~~

For the author--

1) Username?

Sundown Nativ

2) What would you do if you met your main character in reality?

 Look for a gun. He wouldn't be on Earth (Lives in a entirely different universe) without a good, dangerous reason.

3) Which character in all your books, would you choose to meet in reality?

I only have one book. But If I were to choose, it'd probably be Morgan Dawes. She'd be cool to hang out with, if one could get past her scars, and the fact that she could kill you.

4) If you had to base your book off of ONE book, what book would it be? 

Can't really answer this question, seeing as I haven't read a lot of books. Beowulf, maybe?

5) Favorite book series? Or book?

Again, haven't read a lot of books, so I'll just wing and post one I did read. Harry Potter

6) Favorite Author?

None, Currently.

7) Favorite character in YOUR story?

Can't say. I know who it is, but they aren't in the story yet, and I don't want to ruin it. I WILL say that she is female, though.

8) If you had to describe your story in 2 words, what would it be?

Dark, Sci-Fi

9) Do you write your characters based off of people you know (like their personalities)?

Some of them, yeah. I don't think it very much appeals to readers, but it gives it realism, so yeah.

10) Harry Potter or Twilight ( I know, common question, I'm just curious-- if you haven't read any of them then skip this question )?

Harry Potter