Chapter 16

LAUREN'S POV:

I woke up with a huge headach, my stomach also hurt really bad and I felt really weak. I groaned in pain when I moved a bit. I heard people gasped and saw Dani, Christina and Lisa running to me. 

Lauren are you OK?!- Dani asked grabbing my hand tight. Dani and I got closer after she stopped hurting us. 

My head hurts- I said. I felt a cold hand on my forhead and saw it was Christina's hand. 

What happened?- I asked

You and I were watching  a movie together but then Mom walked in and start beating me but you pushed her away, she got mad and start beating you till you passed out, then Lisa and Christina came and when Christina was about to call the police Mom grabbed her gun she bought with the money you guys earn, she hit you on your head with the gun and then walked out- Dani explained. I slowly start to sit up but everywhere start to hurt and I fell back on my back and start crying of the pain. 

shhhhhhhhhh, calm down honey, you need to rest a lot- Lisa said

Maybe we should take her to the hopsital- Dani said. 

Yeah maybe that's the best- Christina said. Lisa got up and picked me up which hurt really bad. I groaned in pain and wrapped my arms around her neck. 

Hold on Lo, you're going to be OK- She said and carried me to her car. She but me in the back of the car and Dani sat down next to me and let me lean on her. We drove to the hospital but it was a bit far rom our house. 

Dani it hurts- I cried after I couldn't take it anymore. She leaned her back on the door and put me between her legs and let me lean my back on her front and hold me close. 

Better?- She asked and I nodded. 

Thanks Dan- I said 

You're welcome Lo- She said

aww you guys are soo cute- Christina said looking at us. 

DANI'S POV:

I noticed Lauren was still in pain because she was whimpering a lot and moving a bit. I grabbed my phone and earphones and search a song she would like and put it on. 

Here just listen to some music and try to relax- I said and she put the earphones in and relaxed after a while. When we were finally at the hospital Lisa grabbed Lauren again and carried her inside. The minute we walked in a few doctors ran towards us knowing something was wrong with Lauren. They took her away and a nurse brought us to the waiting room. 

What happens now?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry the really late update but I didn't really have ideas for this story but I have something in mind so I might start updating more, No promises though!

vote and comment if you want to =)