Huit

The past ends in the last chapter. The next chapter after Sept.

***

Liam huffed as he pressed the honk of the car.

"Move your fucking car" Liam roared, honking repeatedly.

"Daddy! Don't curse." Chad said from the back seat.

He sighed, "Yeah sorry. I won't. I promise." Liam said instantly smiling at Chad's words. He tried to push the bad thoughts behind.

He was taking Chad back home from preschool, accompanied by Zylen.

Earlier today, while passing through he saw Zayn with Harry. Harry fucking Styles their neighbour. Chad on seeing his father from the other side of the road, called for him, but in vain. Zayn was busy with his so called friend. He couldn't believe Zayn. Liam hated Harry. He had told Zayn that. Still on the whole fucking planet, he hangs out with Harry. Wow. Liam thought.

***

Liam was currently chopping up vegetables in the kitchen. Waiting for Zayn to come home. But he was late. Of course he was.

"Hey baby." Zayn said entering the kitchen and picking up a water bottle from the fridge.

Liam doesn't move from his position. Not bothering to turn around and greet his husband. Instead, he continues with the chopping.

"Sorry 'am late. Too much work" Zayn said sighing while he leaned on the platform beside Liam.

At this Liam snorts and looks at Zayn.
"Ofcourse you were. You had too much work with Harry right?" Liam said crossing his arms, giving Zayn an unimpressed look.

"What? Oh I forgot to tell you he works in the same building. So we went out for lunch together" Zayn says trying to reach Liam who shoves his hand away.

"You didn't even bother telling me Zee. We saw you with him. Chad tried calling you so many times but perhaps you were busy with your affair." Liam said frowning.

"What the fuck Liam. For once I can hang out with whoever I want. It's not like we are fucking. We are just friends. Shove it in your thick skull." Zayn said walking around the kitchen.

"You know what you can meet, fuck, hang out or have lunch or kiss whoever you want. I'll stay here mend our kids, do laundry, make food, do everything. And you do nothing." Liam said teeth gritted with anger.

"Oh I hate you so fucking much Liam." Zayn said before shoving the door close and moving out of the house. Liam watched through the window as Zayn pulled the car from the driveway.

His eyes brimmed with tears as he went to the kitchen to make food for the children.

"Why are you crying Daddy? Papa was a meanie. He gets time out." Chad says as Liam serves him the mac and cheese he made for them.
Unknown to the situation, Zylen keeps looking back and forth between his dad and older brother.

"It's nothing baby. You eat. You have to sleep later." Liam says busying himself as he feeds Zylen.

***

After tucking Zylen and Chad in their crib and bed respectively. He goes back to his and Zayn's bedroom.

Currently he's crying softly to himself since an hour or so when he hears the door knob pull open. He sees a curly haired small silhouette walking towns the bed.

"Dadda can I sleep here?" Chad asks.

"Yeah come here baby. Anyways I needed company." Liam says wiping his tears. Chad sleeps beside him, throwing a hand around his chest and kissing Liam's cheek softly.

"Daddy? Will you or Papa leave me because you both fighting?" Chad asks softly, holding Liam tighter.

"Shh. Who told you all this baby? No. I'm not going anywhere baby." Liam whispers, rubbing soothing circles on his back. Not mentioning the fact about Zayn leaving.

"Stacey says her dad does not stay with them because they fight" Chad mumbles hiding his face in Liam's chest.

"No baby. We're all stuck together okay. Now sleep. It's late" Liam says as he makes Chad sleeps.

He cries himself to sleep as well, making sure Chad doesn't hear him.

***

He blinks open his eyes and glancing at the clock which reads 4 am. He moves his hand across the bed searching for Chad.

"I took him to his room" Liam bounces from his place a little.

"Jesus Zayn. You scared me" Liam mumbles.

Zayn is sitting across him on the chair near the window.

"You know. I had a conversation with our son. And he constantly repeated that I was a meanie to Dadda and I needed a time out" Zayn laughed glancing towards Liam.

"You shouldn't talk to him at midnight Zee. He needs rest and you need it as well. So come and sleep. What else did you tell you?" Liam asked curiously, fiddling his hands.

"He also said that you cried while you went to sleep and when I went out. And he also asked me whether I was leaving again asked not coming back. Whether I was leaving you or the him and Zylen" Zayn sighes after saying.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done anything or cried in front of him. Children shouldn't know these stuff at this age. I'm sorry" Liam announces before pulling back the sheets over his body. He was trying hard to sleep by closing his eyes so tightly that they hurt. He wanted to push all the negative thoughts aside and have a peaceful slumber.

Minutes later, he feels the bed dip, knowing that it's Zayn he closes his eyes shut again.
Zayn slowly moves his hands around Liam's waist, interlocking it in front of his stomach. He then kisses Liam's tshirt clad shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Liam. I'm so fucking sorry. I shouldn't have told you all that. You don't deserve my bullshit. I love you so so much. Hope you get that" Zayn says while Liam can feel the guilt in his tone.

He slowly moves around so that he's now facing Zayn.
While Zayn still holding him tight as ever.

"I love you too. And it's fine I guess. I shouldn't stop you from hanging out with your friends. I over reacted. I'm sorry, I was so jealous. I'm sorry Zayn" Liam said with tears in his eyes as he cupped Zayn's jaw.

"Shh baby. Don't cry. I'll cry as well. How did you even think Harry's a competition? You're my one and only. My everything and yeah besides the kids ofcourse" Zayn said smiling, the moonlight perfectly illuminating his defined features.

"I love you too. So much and the kids ofcourse" Liam exclaimed and both started giggling, Liam who had his head on Zayn's chest.

"You're the only one I want to wake up to and sleep beside, Liam. I won't hang out with anyone you don't like. I promise" Zayn said as he kissed Liam's head.

"You don't have to do that Zayn. I trust you that much. I know you won't leave this good looking eatable ass" Liam said smirking which wasn't visible for Zayn.

"I surely won't babe" Zayn said laughing.

***

Update for the lovelies!

I would appreciate a few comments. Ya know? -_-

Anyways

Thank you x

- ziamwestside .