One*

Note : These chapters are numbered differently. They are chapters which would include ziam's past. How they met, the kids etc. There will be a few of these then I'll again continue with the present. I'm doing this to make the story interesting and so that everything is cleared up.

***

He carried his backpack over his shoulders. His black hair unruly and thin rimmed glasses perched upon his sharp nose. He surely looked like a typical hero of a A list bollywood movie. One would consider him as thin and lean figured but when you see him up close you get to know how broad he actually was. Surely he was judged because of his Asian descent and racism prevailed but that didn't affect him from being what he was. He didn't feel what being gay was until then.

Until he met a boy, brown eyes, brunette hair, he had all the features of a fluffy cuddly teddy bear. They had the same group of friends. So hanging out together was a routine. But this routine brought them closer and closer as the time advanced.

***

"You know you shouldn't have brought me here. They must be waiting for us." Zayn said as he tried not looking into Liam's eyes.

"There's a reason I brought you here." Liam said as he moved closer to Zayn. His back pressed against the door. Zayn was trying his hardest to not grab Liam then and there and kiss the blowing wagons of out him.

"What do you want Li?" Zayn enquired looking at the ground.

"You know the reason very well Zayn. Don't act dumb." Liam spoke in a tone full of irritation.

"Why do you keep moving away from your feelings? Just fucking accept the fact that you're gay and you like me, Liam Payne. Is this so difficult?" Liam babbled.

"Shut the fuck up Liam! Shut up!" Zayn shouted leaving the brunette dazzled.

"You want to kiss me Liam? Then do it. C'mon then C'mon." Zayn whispered.

Zayn quickly brought his hands to Liam's cheeks, moving his face more closer than it already was. His eyes looking constant on those pretty pink lips. Liam placed his lips on Zayn's. His hands gripped Zayn's hair and they were making out in full force against the door.

After a few minutes Liam was now pressed against the door his hand tightly gripping the door knob and the other massaging Zayn's neck. They kissed. They panted. Then again kissed.

Then finally disconnected their lips and smiled at each other.

"Wasn't that bad, was it?" Liam teased and Zayn nodded.

And they hugged each other like never before.

"I like you very much, Zayn." Liam whispered as he buried his face into Zayn's chest.

"I like you too. Very very much. So much." Zayn said back embracing him.

***

Liam held Zayn's hands and asked, "Will you be my beloved boyfriend ?"

"I thought I was the manly one in the relationship but nevermind. And yes I will be your boyfriend Leeyum." Zayn said covering his face with his hands.

"My name sounds so good when you say it Zee." Liam said smiling.

"Okay now come on. Everyone's waiting." Zayn said as he took Liam's hand and rushed out of the door.

"I bet they already know we were making out." Liam announced as they rushed down the stairs.

Zayn looked back and Liam and both started laughing hysterically.

***

"Guys it's official. Zayn is my boyfriend now. Yayy!" Liam cheered and everyone there starting congratulating and cheering.

Zayn was happy but trying to hide his embarrassed face.

Albeit, he was embarrassed but the look on Liam's face was the key to his happiness. And nothing could change them.

***

I wanted to keep this short and sweet.

You'll liked it?

Comment.

Vote.

Thank you xx

-ziamwestside.