Quatre

Here's the fourth chappie. CONTAINS FLUFF SMUT ALSO. A bit more graphic.
The picture is actually of larry lookalikes. But you'll eventually get it when you read the chapter ;)

***

Zayn: when the hell are you coming?!

Louis: I am Malik. Control your anaconda. I'm on my way. Then you can fuxk your wife anywhere you want.

Zayn: shut up and come soon.

***

As soon as Zayn hears the quirky doorbell of their house, he fleet- foots towards the door. His family following behind him. "Uncle is homeyayy" Chad exclaims with a hearty smile plastered on his face. Young baby Zylen laughs at his brother's antics while Liam holds him on his waist.

Zayn is quick enough to open the door. "I'm back" Louis says, imitating the well known dialogue. Louis enters the house, giving Zayn and Liam a side huge and picks up Chad who's is busy giggling.

"I know you don't like them, you only like me right?" Louis questions. Chad who looks towards his fathers. "I love you all not only you uncle Loo" Chad says hiding his face while Louis holds him tightly. "See Tommo we teach him good things" Zayn says. "And you're the one who spoils them whenever you take them to your place" Liam continues pointing towards Louis.
"Fine. I won't take them home then. If that's what you want" Louis smirks before continuing "Then you won't be able to do the things Zayn had planned" Louis laughs.

"No no no you better take them tonight or else I won't get you Harry's number" Zayn exclaims. "Fine bro, I am taking them anyways" Louis huffs.

After Liam dresses them up, he takes other his boys downstairs where Zayn and Louis have been chatting in the drawing room. Zylen is dressed up in a cute little sky blue and white onsie and Chad in similar shaded shirt and a pair of pants.

Louis places Zylen in his pram and holds Chad's hand while they leave for their date with Uncle.
Zayn and Liam both kiss them goodbye.

"Bring them back in one piece and hopefully no new words this time" Liam sighes while closing the door.

As soon as he turns he sees Zayn smirking while hands folded. "It's just you and me now" he says never removing the smirk off his pretty face.

Liam hums lightly while smiling a bit. He walks towards Zayn and places his hands on his waist, while Zayn cups his face with both the hands. "Let's make the most of it then" Liam says while staring into his husband's eyes.

Both of them go to Zayn's old art room which has now been converted into an attic. Zayn literally drags Liam into the art room. Liam gasps after seeing what is in front of him. The attic was no longer an attic but a clean room with all Zayn's art supplies and old paintings he made during their colleges days. Liam notices a few paintings of him when they had started dating.

He remembers the times when Zayn always was keen on making a potrait of Liam with nature. And also remembers when Zayn had to leave his passion for art and pursue something which provided him enough money to marry and support his family in future.

Zayn placed his hand on his shoulder and turned him around so that Liam was facing Zayn. "Today I'll show you what real art is. I'm making my greatest masterpiece today" Zayn said his tone slightly husky.

***

Zayn dipped one finger each in various colors and walked towards Liam who was sitting in the hardwood floor which was now covered in paper. Liam sat there waiting in anticipation only in his boxers.
Zayn had removed his clothes and was left only in boxers himself.

He dragged his color coated fingers on Liam's naked torso while pushing him back so that he laid on the floor waiting for what Zayn was about to do. His chest heaving.
Zayn's fingers were creating patterns on Liam's beautiful skin. He was practically massaging Liam with his colored hands.
Liam on the other hand was biting his lips to muffle his moans.
"No need to hold back love. No one's home remember." Zayn said matter of factly.

Liam was moaning and babbling things at the same time when Zayn started kissing his clothed erection.
"Zayn please stop otherwise I'm cumming in my pants. I want this to last" he said panting while his hands clawed at Zayn's hair.

After being married for years they exactly knew what both of them wanted and what both of them were capable of doing. Zayn also knew that Liam had a slight pain kink. He didn't need condom as a barrier while they made love. They both wanted to feel each other and break each other down.

"I don't need Lube! Just please do it" Liam announced. "No I'm not hurting you. Last time you weren't able to walk straight babe" Zayn warned.

Zayn quickly went out to fetch a bottle of lube from their bedroom while Liam huffed in annoyance. If he had planned this before then he should be well equipped with stuff ,Liam thought while taking off his boxers.

Zayn came back with a bottle of lube. He then took off his boxers. He lubed up his cock and turned Liam around roughly so that he was now on his stomach, mouth facing the paper covered floor which was sticking to his body due to paint and sweat. "I know you like it rough baby" Zayn whispered into his ear while biting his earlobe. "Oh fuck" Liam moaned.

***

Zayn wasn't being gentle at this moment as he was constantly slamming his cock into the tight heat of Liam. With each hard thrust Liam was moving on the floor. With each thrust the ruffling of papers and sqeauk of the wooden floor was heard. Zayn was giving it to him this hard.

After a good amount of kissing and fucking Zayn came hard into Liam while Liam came a few minutes later when Zayn pumped his cock briskly. Huffing and panting Zayn fell on top of Liam still inside him.

Liam scrunched up his face in discomfort when Zayn removed his cock out of him as he laid beside him all hot and sweaty. Liam was quick enough to lay in head on Zayn's chest and Zayn by default had to wrap his hands around his husband. "Are you okay?" Zayn asked staring into space. "Never been this fine in so long" Liam announced kissing his chest not minding a bit whether it was sticky or sweaty. Zayn then kissed the top of Liam's head as he held him a bit closer than before if that was even possible. "Now we've got an entire day ahead of us. So what do you wanna do?" Zayn asks. "Whatever you want babe!" Liam says a bit cheerily now lifting himself up and looking at his husband. "Did you know?" Zayn asks out of nowhere. "What?" Liam says frowning. "That a guy named Zayn Malik loves a guy named Liam Malik so so so much?" Zayn says laughing. "Ohh that's a news. Well thank you and Liam Malik hates him." Liam says smacking Zayn playfully on his chest.

And then they spend the rest of the hour snickering and giggling at each other's silly jokes.

Had to take out time from my study schedule for the update.
What do you think?

Hope you liked it.

Comment and vote please?

Thank you xx

- ziamwestside