Six

A very cliché clubbing chapter. A bit harsh though for a few paragraphs. But nevermind when you've got all ziam.

***

It wasn't a typical Saturday night for the family. Louis was already at the Malik household waiting for the couple to get ready so that they could leave for the club where Niall and Harry were waiting for them at the club. Though clubbing wasn't Zayn and Liam's thing they still decided on going for the sake of their best friend.

***

"Hurry up! It's already 10. I told you both to get ready around 9.30."Louis huffed in annoyance.

"Coming dude. Was just checking on the kids." Zayn said while running down the stairs. "The babysitter is already here. You don't need to worry" Louis said sighing a bit while hands on his hips.

"Okay let's go. I'm ready." Liam said sounded a bit over cheerful. At this Louis frowned. "What? Don't I look fine?" Liam asked pacing his vision back and forth between Louis and Zayn. "You look mighty fine baby." Zayn said after kissing him lightly. "Uggh cmon now. Let's move out." Louis sulked as he walked out of the house.
"Change Zylen's diaper at night. And don't let Chad watch TV. "Liam rambled while walking out of the door." Yeah babe. Now come on or Louis would kill us." zayn sing-songed.

***

The club they went to was Fabric. "Who even names a club Fabric?" Zayn had commented while rolling his eyes. He was answered by a shut up. This is one of the best club here by Louis.

Now here they were in Fabric. Louis was already on the dance floor with Niall. Harry had to leave for a certain work.

***

Zayn only had a couple of beers while Liam had already gauffed six tequila shots and was drinking his seventh one. "That's enough Liam. You've had enough for tonight." Zayn warned.
"Babbehh! Let me drink Malik! I haven't been drunk for so long."Liam slurred hiccups forming after each word. Zayn sighed while moving his hand through is his hair.

A beer later Zayn had an urge to pee. "Now listen Liam. I want you to stay here until I comeback. You aren't going to move from your seat. Alright babe? Now please listen to me baby." Zayn apprised as he placed both his hands on Liam's unsteady shoulders. Liam shrugged his shoulders and nodded hiccuping.

As he walked towards the restrooms he constantly kept looking back in Liam's direction.

***

Liam was sitting casually on the seat while tapping his legs on the floor. Three men in their forties, wearing leather jackets walked towards Liam. He hadn't noticed any of them approaching him.

"Hey twink! Want to come with daddies and have some fun huh? " One of them said in a creepy way while sliding his hand on Liam's thigh. Another one started roaming his hand on Liam's chest. The alcohol being too much Liam wasn't able to do anything. After returning Zayn hurried back towards Liam only to find him being harassed by the three creeps.
"Hey you Ass holes! Get away from him." Zayn threatened as he walked in front of Liam. Liam clutched his back like the only support. "Otherwise what huh? Twink!" one of them said and the other two laughed. Zayn was quick enough on knocking his jaw. "I can do this again if you all don't get out of here" Zayn threatened. The three of them darted out from there.

"I'm so sorry Zayn. I shouldn't ha-ve this-" Liam cried as he buried his face into Zayn's chest.
"Shh. Shh. It's not your fault baby. You couldn't control what they did." Zayn said soothingly while rubbing his back. "I'll always be there okay? You don't have to cry now. Be strong for us? Please?" Zayn asked. Liam nodded into his chest while holding him with his dear life.
"Now let's fine Louis and get out of here. And we aren't going clubbing anymore from now on." Zayn warned as they got up.
Louis was not to be found so Zayn called him asking about his whereabouts.

"Hello. Louis?

" yeah ah- oh zayn"

"where the fuck are you?"

" we - ahh are in Nia-ah - ll's car ouch ah"

"ugh eww okay fine. I called to say that we're leaving. Bye. Call me tomorrow."

" yeahhh bye"

***

Zayn sent off their babysitter as they had arrived earlier than the actual timing.

Both of them were sitting in the middle of their bed. Hugging each other with their dear life. Liam had his face buried in Zayn's chest while he constantly kept kissing his mop of hair. Liam had been crying for a few minutes since they arrived.

"You know I've got you. We've got many things awaiting for us. You can't let this stupid incident get into your head." Zayn encouraged.

Zayn wasn't used to seeing his Liam is such a morose state. It broke his heart. His husband was the strongest. He knew.

"Yes Zee." Liam chimed while wiping off his stray tears and nodding his head. He gave him a quick kiss before talking "Now listen Mr. Malik. Tomorrow, in fact today is a Sunday and we aren't sitting home. We'll be going out, the four of us." Liam adjured.
"Woah! Woah! 0 to 10 real quick babe." Zayn said chuckling.
"Yeah yeah Zee. Whatever now cuddle me." Liam instructed again while dipping his head into the pillow. He made grabby hands towards Zayn and he followed the suit. He dropped down beside Liam while placing both the hands around him. Liam held him tightly while a hand massaged his scalp.

"You know babe?" Liam questioned. "What is it?" Zayn quizzed frowning as he moved his head up to look at Liam. "I love you too much" Liam rejoined. Zayn sighed pecking him. "And you know what? I hate you so much." Zayn smirked. On this, he was replied with a smack on his head. "You know I love you so so so much babe." Zayn huffed as he held him a little more closer. "Yeah now sleep. We've got a long day ahead." Liam exclaimed.

***

Vote, comment!

Thank you lovelies for the earlier votes and comments.
Makes my day literally ^,^

-ziamwestside.