PART 1

Bellas pov
"Boom clap the sound of my heart the beat goes o-" i quickly cut off the alarm clock... Annoying thing....ughh! Waking up in the morning feels like hell... I took my towell and went to take a warm shower, when suddenly i heard screaming voices came from downstairs , i quickly end the shower and hurried towards my mom..
" what happen?!! Mom! Why?" I asked, my voice were shaking... I can tell u that.
" your father... He scares me..." She pointed at the backyard... Ughh... This is really getting on my nerve...
" mom... Really?!! I ran downstairs and almost trip on the last step because of dad!!..ugh, im going to get ready" i walked away from my mom while i heard them laughing with each other... Well, when im ready i still got like 30minutes left so i decided to read a book... And before you ask, i am a nerd.... That explains all the questions you've had in ur mind...call me anything, i still dont care ... People dont know me, just keep it a secret between us, okay?! Even my parents dont know that... They dont even know i had many collection of books from all around the world...
20 minutes later----
" mom!! Im going to school !! " i shouted across the kitchen...
"Have fun on ur first day sweetie!!" My mom shouted...
"Dont be friends with the badboy... The gangleader type of guy..." I heard my dad shouted after my mom...
"I wont even be friends with guys i think!" Just the thought of being with a guy makes me sick...
" bye!! " i shouted again... From the outside of it i can hear the goodbyes from them... I hope this school uses the best formula for maths... Because i really need improvement on that one subject.. Im just going to be friendly with them... This is really getting me nervous...
Arrived at school...
Oh my god!!!  This school is like a castle! The design of the building, the light , the hallway everything look very organised and stylish... Don't get me wrong, im not the girly style type of girl i am more to a nerdy side... But that doesn't mean i have no feelings... And whats wrong with the group of guys over there ?! They're staring at me like i am a prey...oh please dont say that that'z the badboys my father told me to stay away from😭...oh my god... Help me!! Ouuuu.. He is coming this way .... Omygod2... Without thinking i quickly run towards my locker... It is safe here i think... This running thing make my life harder...
     " hello there" a husky voice greeted from behind me... The voice is sexy... Snap out of it bella!! Yup... Im going crazy just at the voice... I turned around me to see... Oh.my.god. This cant be happening!