20

×10 years later×
Today i was nervous. I looked at the mirror in front of me fixing my veil and dress. I got into the white convertible BMW that was waiting outside. I finally arrived at the arboritum as I saw my cousins and aunts.

I got out and started walking inside. I got to the praire and was welcomed by a long red rug. Brandon was handsom in his suite. We linked arms as the music started playing. Not just any music but they started playing Kissing in Cars by Pierce The Veil.

We walked and I saw my beautiful fiance soon to be wife. Brandon kissed my cheek and hugged me before walking to his seat. I went to hug Jasper as she spoke.

"You look beautiful, Princess. I cant believe im going to marry you," she said with a smile.

"Thank you Boo. I cant believe it either. I have been dreaming about this day my whole life since we met," I blushed and smiled as the ceremony was starting. She was also wearing a white dress that looked so great on her.

It was the time for our Vows. Jasper started first.

"Angel, when I first saw you I wanted to be with you and when you said yes to being my girlfriend I was so happy. I vow to protect my Princess and never let anyone hurt you. I will love you until infinity ends. I will be with you in the good and bad. I will help you with our future kids and keep you all safe under a roof, beds, and food and water. I will help provide whats important for our amazing kids. I will also give them all the love and protection they will need. And that goes for you too angel. I will never hurt you. I will also be there even if you wake me up at 3 in the morning because you are feeling sick. I love so much and i hope you never forget that," she said as I had tears down cheeks and it was finally my turn to speak my vows.

"Jasper, when I first saw you. I thought you were the most beautiful person I have ever seen. I was also scared that you would hate me like all the other teens in high school all those years before. But when You were at the hospital when I was there for the tragic thing I tried to do, i was happy and when you asked me to be your girlfriend i thought it was a dream but it wasn't. It was real. I vow to be next to you when you need me most. I will take care of our future kids and also help protect you because I would like to repay all those other times you helped me and protected me. I will get a job to help with expenses so you dont get stressed out. I vow to be there with you in the good and the bad. I will never stop loving you. I will always smile and love you and still feel the same as i did 10 years ago. I cant believe the whole journey we have been in and im so greatful for you and all my friends and family that came and helped me. I love you all and I truly love you Jasper," i spoke as I felt so happy.

"You may now sign these papers to confirm your marriage," spoke the nice female who smiled as she say us being happy.

We signed the documents, we put on the marriage rings, and the nice female told us we could kiss.

I pulled Jasper into a long passionate kiss as everyone clapped and cheered for us. We ran through the rug as they threw flowers at us.

I was so happy. We got on the white BMW and rode through the road happily. I still couldnt believe that the girl next to me was now my wife when 10 years ago we were just two teenagers in love. I couldnt ask for someone better. She helped me get my wings. Not the wings of an angel when they died but the wings of the angel that helped me soar higher into the sky from that deep dark hell hole I was in.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Thank you so much for reading this story. I was almost going to quit this story but i just decided to keep going just for the sake of it. Im not finished writing girl and girl stories as that I might make a Renee Phoenix fanfic. She is just my all time celebrity female crush ❤. Renee Phoenix is from Fit For Rivals which is also one of my favorite bands. If you read this much then wow im impressed that some people would take their time to read this. Thank you! I love you all ❤