16

×Btw The Girl In The Pic is Jade×

We were at school in Music class and the teacher had told us that in a couple of weeks we would be singing either our own song or we would to sing someone elses song as a cover.

I turned to Jasper with a smile. "Can we do a duet and sing Hold On Till May by Pierce The Veil," I asked her.

"Yes. Of Course that sounds perfect Boo, we would need to rehearse and we can nail this whole song," she said as she hugged me.

"What are you guys planning on singing?" I asked.

"Im planning on singing my own song that I have written," Andy Said.

I will also sing my own song. We are going to do a duet on it," Jordan said as he nose rubbed with Faith. Seriously that is so freaking cute.

"I'm planning on singing Bad Girls Club with my sexy girl," Ronnie said as he kissed her for a short amount of time.

"Well what about you Kohnnie," I motioned towards Kyle and Johnnie.

"Well Im planning on singing my own song with my Kyle David Balls," he said smiling as kyle laughed at the name he had given him.

"What about you Angel?" Kyle asked.

"Jasper and Me are doing a duet on Hold On Till May by Pierce the Veil," i said.

Kohnnie smiled and knodded and went back to talking as jasper and me talked about the Duet

It was lunch and we were chilling. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked at the person curiously and questionably as that I have never seen them.

"Are You Angel Dorame?" she asked.

"Yes Why?" I asked with a confused look.

"I need to talk to you in private," I wonder who and why she wanted to talk to me.