3

I arrived home expecting my mom to be awake and beat me, but she was passed out on the couch.

She probably drank to much oh well i will go to business in my room.

I entered my room suddenly feeling free for the first time in forever ( haha sorry i had to XD)

I better enjoy the time Now that my mom isnt awake to beat me like the living punching bad she uses me for. God what did I ever do to her.

I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror with great dissapointment and hatred. I took out the one thing that was always there for me, the one that loves me, the small sharp shiny razor that i call my friend.

Most people would think i am crazy at the mere thought of me saying that about something that could hurt me greatly and possibly kill me, but i dont give a fuck! I looked again in the mirror, and tears started to come out.

One, you are a disgrace to everyone, even your mom thinks your that. Two, you made Andy sad. Three, You made your dad get away from you and your mom. Four, Five, Six...

I continued until i had about Ten on each arm. I smiled at the artwork I have created.

Suddenly, i hear my bathroom door slam open, i got really startled and I was shaking in total terror. There stood in front of me was someone i call mom. She looked at me with great discust and if looks could kill, well i would have died at the first second.

"You little BITCH, LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID, YOU WILL GET ME IN JAIL. YOU KNOW WHAT GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW AND NEVER COME BACK!!!!" she said as she slapped me repeatedly and multiple times.

She then grabbed me by my hair and and literly kicked me out of the house.

Now i totally screwed up. Well at least i have my earbuds and phone and hoodie. But where am i going to get food and water. Well for now, I will go to the park.

I stopped walking, took out my earbuds, plugged them into my phone, and played Hold On Till May by Pierce The Veil. I arrived at the park and sat down under the big, shady tree.

I looked at the sky to look at the orange, yellowy color of the sky. I smiled a bit as tears started to fall again.

What have I done to deserve this kind of bad luck! Why is my life like this??

I hugged my legs as I put my head in between my legs just sobbing silently. After a couple of minutes, i looked up and saw Jasper in the distance.

Oh no she can't see me.

I got up and started walking a certain direction until.

"ANGEL!!"

Oh No she say me!!!

That's when i then started running. I ran and ran towards the school's roof. Why does Karma have to do this.

Today Is the day of what I have been planning all these years...