8

Ronnie's POV

Angel's mom looked supicious, especially when she got a hold of Angel's hand. I turned to Andy and Aspen, who looked at eachother with love eyes.

Man, these two should just get on with it!

I thought as I walked towards Jasper as she looked quite upset as Angel was dragged away by her mother.

"Jasper, Are you Alright?" I asked her.

"Do I look fucking ok! Angel told me that her mother hates her. Who knows what the fuck could happen to my Angel!" She snapped at me.

"Geez, woman no need to snap at me." I mumbled.

"What the fuck did you say?" She asked glaring at me.

"Nothing, lets just follow them and check to see if they are ok," i said.

She nodded and I told the two freaking love birds to come. We all went to Angel's house and the sight was horrible.

Angel was on the wall looking as she might become unconscious at any minute.

Jasper got up quickly, entering the living room where they were and Japser was just kicking Angels mom's ass.

I told Andy and Aspen to call the police as I approached Angel.

"Babe, your going to be ok. We are taking you to a safer place," i told her before she went unconscious. Jasper had Angels mom pinned to the ground as the police came to get her.

The paramedics check Angel and said she had miner injuries and said she could stay at any of our places, we all saw as angel's mom went to the cop car being arrested for probably many fucking years.

She deserves to be in jail. As we all piled in to my Black Rover, Angel was starting to wake up. "W-what happened?" She asked a little scared and shocked, "Well..." I started. Well we better start explaining.