11

¤UnKnown POV¤

I walked out of the School, looking for Angel. I havent seen her in years and i don't know if she will be happy or mad at me for just leaving. But It wasn't my fault, i was forced to leave her.

I looked outside and walked towards the tree while listening to Panic! At The Disco. As I walked towards the tree with my hands in my pockets, I saw red hair. Could that be her?! I then saw some guys walking towards her. Wait, where is that girl who seems to be her girlfriend? I then saw those boys messing with Angel. I was going to do something when they were punching her, but two boys helped. Then the douches began to circle the boy with two lip rings and black hair. Ok thats it!!! "Leave her alone, Bitch!" I said as I walked towards the fucking Bitch. Well now time to see how Angel will React...

¤Angel's POV¤

"Leave her alone, Bitch!" Said the voice of a person I thought I would never hear again. She went up to help Johnnie after she threw a few punches here and there. "Angel, Babe, are you ok? I haven't seen you in forever!" She said. Kyle then spoke with Johnnie, "um hi, Im Kyle, i don't mean to be rude, but who the heck are you and Angel is taken." "Oh my gosh, I dont like her that way because she is my cousin. Hi, im name is Danny, by the way, sorry for the confusion." Danny said.

I do have a  cousin, but i haven't seen her in so long, but why is she here now? How did she get here?

"Danny, where have you been and why did you suddenly Come here? You just left when i needed you more!" I exclaimed.

"Angel, im sorry. I was forced to leave ok and well i made some money and I moved into some condos." She said as she went for a hug but i stopped her.

"Im Sorry but you are not forgiven... fully. You could have at least called me or something. I needed You! I was almost dead and you wouldn't have known. I was taken with my Girlfriend and not by my Family. I looked up to you but now i dont know anymore." Jasper then came by my side with a worried and upset look as i was close to tears.

"What happened? What did she do to you?" She said, well im going to explain.

§ Author's Note §

Hey Fellow followers! Im sorry if i dont update fast, but i do work on  a phone and typing is not fun. I hope you are enjoying my book and sorry for this awful chapter, Bye!