twenty-seven.

still sammys pov:

i wake up with my babygirl by my side. that's how it should always be.

her eyes flutter open and she looks like an angel "hi, char."

"hi, babe." she says while stretching.

im so lucky.

charlottes pov:

"so, sam, whatre we doing today?" i ask while wiping my face.

"well, since you asked, i was thinking, get some lunch, visit jack and jack, maybe smoke a blunt, and explore the great state of new york."

i nod and walk to my drawers in sam's room. when we first got together, he gave me two drawers, half his closet, and half his counter for jewelry and makeup and such. i pick out an outfit (outfit above) and lay it on sam's bed which he made.

i walk to the bathroom and put on makeup - foundation, eyebrows, mascara. once, im all done, i get dressed and keep my hair in its natural waves. sam and i finish at the same time, hes wearing a black t shirt and khakis with white vans and a rolex.

"ready freddy, char?"

"never say that again."

-------------------------------------------------

"wow, char, you can smoke." says gilinksy wile passing our third blunt to johnson.

"what? because im a girl you think i cant handle it?"

everyone puts their hands up in defense and i laugh.

"lets play truth or dare!" yells johnson from the kitchen.

"oh, yeah, that's such a good idea - high truth or dare. ill pass." says sam.

i nudge him, "come on, itd be fun." he rolls his eyes, "johnson, me and sam are in."

"ill go first," says johnson, "gilinsky, truth or dare."

"dare."

"i dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with char."

oh no, this cant be good.