seven.

sammy's pov:

"fuck, marie. that was good." i say out of breath. "yeah, i try. no one finds out about this, yeah?" i nod, redress myself, and walk out the door. still fixing myself, i see charlotte in the distance. "well, well, look who actually showed up." "i said i would, didn't i?" she said, more like screamed considering it was extremely loud. "you wanna dance?" i ask while already putting my hand out for her. she gladly accepts my hand and i guide her to the dance floor.

after about 15 minutes of dancing, or grinding, if you will, charlotte excuses herself to get us some drinks. she was already pretty drunk but who cares? its a party, right? let her have fun.  she came back about 5 minutes later with a red solo cup full to the top with a lemon drop and two empty cups under it, which i assume was the same thing. "may i ask how many drinks you've had tonight, miss charlotte?" "well, sir samuel, i would say about 5-no 6-no it was 5 shots of vodka and like 3 lemon drops." she says slightly slurring her words. "wow you really deserve a big round of applause for not falling over yet." i say, starting to clap. "thank you, thank you." she says, this time her words more slurred than the last.

"hey, charlotte, can i ask you something?" i say and she nods. "why don't you like me? ever since the day marie called me and the jacks into your car its like you hated me as if i killed your entire family and made you watch." she takes some time to think and process what i just said and finally says "i mean i dont hate you, youre just too pushy. like the day i met you, already telling me to call you daddy and trying to get in my pants. not to mention, james, my ex-boyfriend told me to stay away from you, he said youre trouble. a part of me is hoping hes not right and wants to actually make an effort to be your friend but the other part of me thinks maybe youre just not good for me." after hearing her say all of this, i felt anger struck in my body and i did something i never thought id do in a million years, i hit charlotte.

//authors note.// hi hi im sorry for the cliffhanger and i feel like a total bitch but its worth it. i hope you like this chapter, please comment about how you like the story and want to see in upcoming chapters, love you!